Motorola Motorola You must have remembered your childhood days on hearing the name of Motorola company, someone or the other at your home must have used Motorola company’s mobile phone, because Motorola company has been in India and every part of the world for centuries. She is selling mobile phones.
be the matter invented the mobile phone Or whether it is a matter of NASA or a new amendment in a different field, then we get to see Motorola’s name at some place.
Today, due to Motorola, we have been using such a lot of equipment which we had never even thought about, so we should have a little knowledge about Motorola.
Friends, the journey from the inception of Motorola till date has been very exciting, so today we are going to tell you Which company is Motorola? Who is the owner of Motorola? We are going to give all the information about Motorola, so stay with this article till the end.
Motorola inc. It is an American multinational telecommunications company, this company was divided into two independent companies in the year 2011. Motorola Mobility And Motorola Solutions It works under two names.
Where is Motorola company?
The Motorola company was founded in the year 25 September 1918 in Chicago, (Illinois) United States.
Even today the headquarters of this company is located in America and by law Motorola America Country company.
but Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo Lenovo bought Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Motorola Inc, in 2014, so this subsidiary belongs to Lenovo but is not yet controlled from China.
At the time of the establishment of the Motorola company, this company was named Galvin Manufacturing and for many years the company was known by this name.
In the year 1930, the first car radio adopted by Motorola had landed in the market, this radio was named Motorola.
This Motorola Radio became so popular that in the year 1947, Galvin Manufacturing Corporation changed its name to Motorola Incorporated.
Motorola company information
Which company is Motorola?
|Establishment||Motorola Inc.: 1928
Motorola Mobility: 2011
|the headquarters||Chicago, (Illinois) United States|
|Owner||Motorola Inc.: Paul Galvin, Joseph Galvin
Motorola MobilityDennis Woodside
|Parent Company||Motorola: www.motorola.inc
Motorola Mobility: Lenovo, Google
|Product||Motorola Mobility: Smartphone and the like., Smartwatch, Television,
Motorola Solutions: Mission-critical communications, command center software and video security and access control, support service
Who is the owner of Motorola company?
Motorola in 1918 at the time of the establishment of Motorola Paul Gelvin And Joseph Gelvin These two businessmen built this company.
From the year 1928 to 1959, Pual Gelvin was working as the CEO of the company, as well as Pual Gelvin had a large share in the company.
On 4 January 2011 Motorola.inc was split into two independent companies. Motorola Mobility And Motorola Solutions It operated under two names, but was still owned by the same company.
In the year 2014, the Motorola company sold its second subsidiary Motorola Mobility to Lenovo.
Talking about the present, the owners of both Motorola Solution and Motorola Mobility are different, in which Motorola Solution which comes under Zebra Corporation Technology.
Talking about Motorola Mobility, Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo bought Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Motorola Inc, in the year 2014.
Because of this, the ownership of Motorola Mobility belongs to the Lenovo company.
Which products are made by Motorola company?
Today in India, we get to see many products from Motorola, which we use somewhere or the other, whether it is a smartphone or a smartwatch, let’s see the products coming under these two subsidiaries of Motorola.
- Mobile Phones
- home monitoring
- data networks
- Base Station
- mobile radio
- portable radio
- TV Cable & Broadband etc….
- Two-Way Radio System
- command center software
- mapping service
- body cameras
- Video Security Services etc…
history of motorola company
- In the year 1928, these two brothers Paul Galvin and Joseph Galvin started the Motorola company.
- Initially the company was known as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation but in the year 1947, Galvin Manufacturing Corporation changed its name to Motorola Incorporated.
- First product from Motorola on September 25, 1928
Battery-eliminators which was manufactured to manufacture battery eliminators for radio receivers installed in automobiles.
- In the year 1930, Galvin Manufacturing Corporation introduced its first car radio ‘Motorola‘ was made, after its popularity the company was named ‘Motorola’.
- In the year 1940, the world’s first handheld walkie-talkie was also made by Motorola.
- On April 3, 1973, Motorola, together with Martin Cooper, publicly unveiled the world’s first portable cellular telephone and system. DynaTAC 8000x performed.
- The world’s first public call was made from New York City using this cellular telephone.
- Motorola was split into two independent companies in the year 2011. motorola mobility And Motorola Solutions It works under two names.
- Motorola Mobility was acquired by Google in May 2012 for US$12.5 billion.
- Google acquired Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion in May 2012. Shortly after the purchase, Google sold Motorola Mobility’s cable modem and set-top box business to Eris Group.
- Two years later, Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo bought Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Motorola Inc, from Google in 2014 for $2.91 billion.
Interesting facts about Motorola company
1. Neil Armstrong It was the first person in the world to step on the moon, the Radio Transponder from which Neil gave information across the earth was made by Motorola.
2. Motorola Razr This is one of the world’s best-selling mobile phones, with more than 130 million models sold so far.
3. In 1943, Galvin Manufacturing sold its first Motorola public stock at $8.50 per share.
4. In the year 1960, Motorola launched the world’s first large screen cordless, portable television market.
5. 1984, Motorola introduced the world’s first true 32-bit microprocessor, the MC68020. The three-eighths of an inch square chip contained 200,000 transistors.
6. In 1984, Motorola launched the world’s first 32-bit Base Microprocessor (MC68020) in which 200,000 Transistors were used.
7. In 1973, the world’s first cellular phone was developed by Motorola.
8. In the year 1973, Motorola.inc established the world’s first Cellular phone was developed
9. Motorola’s famous logo in 1955 ‘M’ to Zeke Ziner It was made by a man named
10. Do you know Motorola used to be Google’s company once upon a time, Google bought Motorola for $12.5 US dollars.
So friends, we have tried to give you a lot of such information related to Motorola company through our website.
Now you know that Which company is Motorola? Also the history of Motorola Compnay, interesting facts and more.
If you have liked this article of ours, then share it with your friends and family, as well as if you have any question or suggestion related to the article, please tell by commenting. Thank you.