QR Code Kya Hai Hindi: Do you know QR Code Kya Hai In Hindi, what are the types of QR codes, who invented QR code, what are the uses of QR code, what are the advantages and disadvantages of QR code, and QR code What is the difference between Code Barcode.
Friends, you must have scanned a QR code from your Smartphone at some point, you must have scanned the QR code in most of the digital payments.
If you want to get all the information about QR code, then read this article till the end, in this you will get many useful information related to QR code.
So stay tuned till the end of this article. Let’s know without wasting time what is QR code,
What is QR Code
QR Type 2 Dimension barcode which is read by the machine. Information of any product is stored in the QR code.
to QR Code barcode reader Or can be read from Smartphone’s camera. More information can be stored in the QR Code. QR codes are the best as compared to barcodes.
The full form of QR Code is Quick Response Code, it was first made in Japan. The information hidden in the QR code is read only by the machine.
The structure of QR code is square. In this, black boxes remain in the white background. Square boxes remain in the three corners of the QR code. A lot of information about any product is hidden inside the QR code.
QR codes are mostly of black and white chords but they can also be generated in colour. The QR Code can be customized as per the requirement.
History of QR Code
QR Code was first invented in 1994 by Masahiro Hara in Denso Wave, a Japanese company.
Denso Wave was a company of Toyota Groups. Initially QR code was made for tracking vehicles.
But gradually QR code started being used in other areas as well. In today’s time, QR code is used in many things, because QR codes prove to be very useful for both business and personal work.
Types of QR Code
On the basis of structure there are mainly two types of QR Codes –
- Static QR Code
- Dynamic QR Code
#1 Static QR Code
Static QR Codes are those in which once the information is added, it cannot be changed. This type of QR Code is used in such a place where there is no need to update the information.
#2 Dynamic QR Code
Dynamic QR Codes are those in which information can be changed even after storing it once. More information is stored in Dynamic QR Code than Static QR Code.
Dynamic QR Code is used in such works where there is a need to update the information frequently. As there are changes in the information of a company’s product.
Difference Between QR Code and Barcode (QR Code vs Barcode in Hindi)
QR codes are different from barcodes in the following ways –
- Use a barcode reader or other device to scan the QR Code. scanner It is not required, it can also be scanned with Smartphone’s camera. Whereas a barcode reader is required to scan the barcode.
- Can store more information in QR code than in barcode.
- QR codes are scanned faster than barcodes.
- It cannot be scanned when the barcode is cut and torn, while the information can be extracted from it even when the QR code is cut and torn.
- Barcode is read from left to right whereas QR Code can be scanned from any direction.
- Barcodes are 1 Dimension whereas QR Codes are 2 Dimensions.
Uses of QR Code
In today’s time QR Code is used in many things such as –
- Digital Wallet such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe QR Code is used to speed up the transaction in etc.
- Shopping And E-commerce websites use QR codes to give discounts, promos etc. to their customers.
- QR code is also used to view business location, by scanning the QR code on the business website, the visitor Business Can see the location and access the Office.
- You can get the QR code scanned to take the visitor to the sign up page or landing page.
- With your friends Wi-Fi You can get QR Code scanned instead of Password to share.
- QR Code is used to promote the page on social media, you can get the QR code scanned by not showing the URL to the user so that the user can open your page faster.
- Big brands use QR codes in their business advertisements, they get the user to scan the QR code instead of the website URL, so that the user can access their website quickly.
- QR Code is used to fill the details of your business in the business card.
- Message and use QR Code e-mail Sending is also done. You can also get the user to open the message by scanning the QR Code.
How to Create QR Code
If you want to create QR code for your business, website or any other work, then there are many tools available on the internet through which you can generate your own QR code –
We have suggested you below some websites to create QR code –
You can easily scan the QR Code using any one of these tools.
How to Scan QR Code?
You can also scan the QR code with the camera of your Smartphone. No special type of barcode reader is required to scan QR code.
If for some reason you are not able to scan the QR code, then you can use the QR code by installing any type of QR code scanner application. QR Code Scanner Application you Playstore But will get it.
Advantages of QR Code
There are many benefits of using QR Code, some of which are as follows –
- QR Codes are used to increase sales in business.
- QR codes are very useful for filling all the information in the business card.
- QR Codes come in handy to make Digital Payment faster.
- You can add a lot of information about your business in the QR Code.
- Can take the user to a particular page of the website.
- With the help of QR Code, you can send a message without showing the number.
- to your new location Google Map can link with.
Disadvantage of QR Code
While QR Code has many advantages, on the other hand it also has some disadvantages.
Attackers can get you scanned such QR codes so that you can reach such a website which can prove to be harmful for you. So avoid scanning all types of QR codes. Scan only those QR codes which are trusted.
FAQ For QR Code
The full name of QR Code is Quick Response Code.
The QR code was invented in 1994 by Denso Wave, a Japanese company.
The key difference between barcode and QR code is that, barcodes are only 1 dimension whereas QR codes are 2 dimensions.
You can also scan the QR code with the camera of your Smartphone, it does not require any special type of barcode reader to scan it. If for some reason you are not able to scan the QR code, then you can use the QR code by installing any type of QR code scanner application.
With the help of WhatsApp QR code, you can WhatsApp Can be used in any browser. And can take information of WhatsApp user.
Conclusion: QR Code Kya Hota Hai In Hindi
So friends, in this article we have told you QR Code Kya Hota Hai, and gave complete information about the QR code which will prove to be very useful for you. You can generate your own QR Code with the help of the website mentioned in the above article.
Hope you like this article written by us What is QR Code in Hindi Must have liked it, share this article with your friends and share the correct information with others.