What is Paytm in Hindi: Friends, have you ever done online transactions? Paytm Must have used it, Paytm’s contribution is very important to make India cashless. With Paytm you can pay bills, shop and recharge your mobile without carrying any money in your wallet. Paytm is used by more than 80 percent of smartphone users in India.
But there are many users in India who do not have enough information about Paytm, and they want to know about Paytm Kya Hai. Internet Let’s search on. If you also want to get information about Paytm, then you are on the right blog.
Through this blog post, we Paytm What? IsPaytm Full Form in Hindi, Paytm Of HistoryPaytm Of Use How do And going to tell you about the services of Paytm. So let’s start this article without losing time and know more about Paytm in Hindi in detail.
Quick Overview of Paytm
|Application name||Paytm: Secure UPI Payments|
|Application Category||Banking & Shopping|
|Application founder||Vihay Shekar Sharma|
|when launched||August 2010|
|rating on play store||4.6 Star|
|total number of downloads||100 million plus|
|customer care number||0120-4456-456|
|download link||Paytm App Download|
What is Paytm (What is Paytm in Hindi)
Paytm App is a Virtual Wallet Application, it is also called E Wallet because in this application you can keep money like your wallet. In this, you can transact money with the Paytm number which is your mobile number. With Paytm, you can pay bills, recharge, transfer money and shop online. In 2016, Paytm started its online shopping service, so today Paytm is also an e-commerce company with digital wallet.
Using Paytm, you do not need to keep money in your wallet. You can add money to Paytm Wallet or you can link your bank account with Paytm. It is very easy to transact money through Paytm. Paytm an e-commerce shopping of Noida Website One97 Communication Limited was launched in the year 2010.
Following are some of the major services provided by Paytm.
- You can recharge mobile and DTH through Paytm.
- If you live in metro city then you can recharge your metro card through Paytm.
- You gas, water, electricity, broadbandLandline, School fees and Cable Tv bills can be paid with Paytm.
- You upi Or Bank You can send money through transfer.
- You can also send and receive money using mobile number only.
- You can book Ola / Uber, Railway, Flight and Bus tickets.
- You can pay LIC or insurance through Paytm.
- If needed, you can take a loan from Paytm.
- Paytm to your Credit Card can pay the bill.
- You… Yourself bank account You can check your balance by linking it to Paytm.
- You can do online shopping from Paytm Mall.
- Paytm First Game You can download and play the game.
- You can book tickets for entertainment like TV shows.
- You can earn money by referring Paytm with your friends.
- By completing KYC, you can deposit up to Rs 1 lakh in your Paytm Wallet.
Or there are some major services of Paytm, apart from these many types of services are also provided by Paytm. You can see all the services of Paytm by downloading the Paytm application.
paytm full form in hindi
Paytm Full Form is ‘Pay Through Mobile’ Paytm in Hindi means “payment through mobile”.
- Pay – Payment means making payment.
- T – Through
- M – Mobile (Mobile)
Means paying through mobile.
History of Paytm
Paytm was founded in August 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in Noida, Delhi NCR. Paytm was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma with an initial investment of 2 million US Dollars. Initially Paytm was a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform.
In the year 2013, Paytm added data card, postpaid mobile and landline bill payment options.
In January 2014, the company launched Paytm Wallet, adding payment options for Indian Railways and Uber.
In 2015, Paytm added the option of paying for education fees, metro recharge, electricity, gas and water bills.
In the year 2016, Paytm launched movie, event and amusement park tickets as well as flight ticket booking and Paytm QR. In the same year, Paytm started e-commerce under the name Paytm Mall. By Paytm Mall amazon And Flipkart Like anyone can do online shopping sitting at home.
In the year 2017, more than 100 million people had downloaded the Paytm app, at that time Paytm had become the most downloaded Payment App in India.
In 2019, Paytm also ventured into the gaming industry and launched an application called Paytm First Game. In this app different types of games are added in Paytm.
So this was a brief history of Paytm, Paytm is still expanding its services widely.
What is Paytm Wallet (What is Paytm Wallet)
Paytm App is called E-Wallet or Digital Wallet because you cannot touch the money that is in E-Wallet with your hands, you can only see that money and use it to make online payments and transfer money.
Paytm Wallet is a means of making digital payments in which you can add money from any of your bank accounts or credit cards to transact money on this application. With the help of Paytm Wallet, you can add up to Rs 10,000 per month for online shopping, mobile recharge and other tasks.
If you want to increase the limit of the month, you have to complete Paytm KYC ie (Know Your Customer). After this, at any time, you can transfer up to 1 lakh rupees from Paytm Wallet to another Paytm Wallet.
How to use Paytm Wallet
Paytm application gives many facilities to its users. To do cashless transaction using Paytm Wallet, you have to download Paytm application and create your account and then you can use Paytm Wallet.
How to create account in Paytm
It is very easy for a smartphone user to create an account in Paytm. Follow the following process to create an account in Paytm.
- you first Play Store Or download the Paytm application from the App Store.
- After this you open the application and enter the mobile number and Gmail ID Sign in to Paytm through.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number, you get the mobile number verified by entering the OTP.
- After this you have to set a password, you have to remember this password because if you ever logout from Paytm, then you need this mobile number and password to login.
In this way, you can easily create your account in Paytm and use Paytm Wallet.
How to do KYC in Paytm
The Government of India is fully engaged in making the country Digital India so that India does not lag behind any other country in the world. That’s why companies related to finance take the form of Government ID Verification to identify their customers. The most important document in doing KYC is the Aadhaar card. Apart from this, you can also do KYC with Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card.
One advantage of doing KYC in Paytm is that the limit of your wallet increases from 10 thousand to 1 lakh. Follow the following easy steps to do KYC in Paytm.
- First open the Paytm app.
- After this enter the details of your Aadhaar card.
- Now an OTP will come on the link number from your Aadhaar card.
- You get it verified by entering the OTP.
- After this you will be asked some basic information, you fill them all correctly.
- After completing this process, your KYC will be completed on Paytm app.
- instead of aadhar card pan cardYou can also use Voter ID, Driving License etc.
How to add money in Paytm Wallet
Adding money to Paytm Wallet is very easy, you can easily add money to Paytm Wallet by following the process mentioned below.
- On the homepage of Paytm application, you will get the option of Wallet, click on it.
- After this, here you will get the option of Add Money, enter the amount of money you want to add, and click on Proceed to add.
- Now select the method by which you want to add money. You Debit CardCredit Card, UPI and net banking Through which you can add money to Paytm.
- Fill the details of whatever medium you select to add money.
- Finally, by clicking on the Add Money option, you can successfully add money to Paytm Wallet.
How to transfer money from Paytm
Just as adding money to Paytm is very easy, similarly transferring money from Paytm is also very easy, to transfer money from Paytm you follow the following process.
- On the homepage of Paytm, you will get the option of Sand Money at the top.
- Select the method by which you want to send money. You can transfer money by scanning, by mobile number and in the bank.
- Fill the details of the recipient in whatever medium you want to send money. For example, if you want to send money to your friend through bank transfer, then enter your friend’s bank details.
- After this, enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Finally, transfer the money by clicking on the Send button.
- In this way you can send money from Paytm to any other person.
How to add bank account in Paytm
Follow the steps given below to add bank account to Paytm.
- Open the Paytm app and click on the profile icon at the top.
- After this, click on the option of Payment Setting here.
- Now click on the option with UPI & Linked Bank Account.
- Here you will get the option of Add Bank Account.
- You can add any of your bank account to Paytm.
FAQ: What is Paytm in Hindi
The founder of Paytm is Vijay Shekhar Sharma, who founded the Paytm company in the year 2010.
Paytm is an Indian company.
Without KYC you can deposit 10 thousand rupees in Paytm wallet and after completing KYC you can deposit 1 lakh rupees in Paytm wallet.
Paytm in Hindi means payment through mobile.
Paytm’s helpline number is 0120-4456-456. You can contact Paytm anytime by calling this number.
The full form of Paytm is Pay Through Mobile.
Conclusion: What is Paytm in Hindi
Friends, in this article we have given you complete information about Paytm. In this article we have given you What is Paytm, Paytm Full Form in Hindi, History of Paytm, Services of Paytm And has provided necessary information like using Paytm wallet.
We sincerely hope that you would have liked this article written by us, do share this article with your friends on social media as well. And if you have any question related to this post Paytm In Hindi, then you can ask without hesitation in the Comment Box.