In today’s time, the demand for digital transactions has increased a lot all over the world. Like today people in India use Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pay etc. to exchange money. Similarly, PayPal is such a company, whose popularity is all over the world.
What is PayPal (What is PayPal?)
Please tell that PayPal company is from America. The headquarters of this company is in San Jose. This company is popular all over the world for online payment of OnPaise. Explain that this is a type of website, with the help of which you can send and receive money to anyone’s account with the help of internet and your laptop, computer, smart phone etc.
How does PayPal work? (How does PayPal Work)
As PayPal acts as a payment processor for its online vendors, auction sites and other customers. In exchange for this service, the company charges you money according to the transaction.
When was PayPal founded? (When was PayPal founded?)
This company was established in the year 1998 and went public in the year 2002 with the help of an IPO. Later, it was bought by eBay. Its founders are Max Levchin, Peter Thiel and Luke Nosek.
What is the biggest feature of PayPal? (Main Feature of PayPal)
Please tell that if you want to do any international transaction, then apps like Google pay, Phonepe, PayTM will not work for you. But with the help of PayPal, your work is done very easily.
What are the types of PayPal account (Types of Paypal Account)
In today’s time, PayPal has more than 30 million business merchants all over the world. Explain that it has three types of accounts, which are as follows
- Personal Account
- Premier Account
- Business Account
Explain that the meaning of Personal Account is that you can use it only for your personal facilities. Here you cannot use credit card and debit card for separate payment.
At the same time, after having a Premier Account, you can easily transact your money from PayPal to other than PayPal account.
Also, if you are associated with a business, you can have a business account. Here you can transact money anywhere.
How to create PayPal account? (How to open a PayPal account)
If you want to create your account on PayPal, then for this you have to follow the following steps –
- For this, you must first go to paypal.com and then click on SignUp.
- After this, choose the type of your account, such as Individual Account, Premier Account, Business Account.
- After this you have to fill your country name, e-mail ID, password etc.
- Once all the information is filled, you have to click on the option of Agree And Create Account.
- After this fill your Debit or Credit Card details.
- After this your account will be created.
What things will be needed (Important Things For PayPal Account)
- For this you have to provide your email id. Because PayPal works only through your e-mail.
- If you want to send money somewhere, for this you will need your credit card or debit card.
- If you have to send money to the bank through this, then you must have a PAN card number. Only after this you can send the received money to your bank account.
Are PayPal transactions secure? (Is PayPal Safe)
Yes, PayPal is completely secure for your transactions. The Company keeps the data received from you confined to itself.
we hope that You will like this article based on PayPal. If you want to make your life very easy by getting more and more information about such important topics, then stay with us regularly.
On the other hand, if you want to make yourself self-sufficient in terms of electricity by installing solar system in your home, then contact us now. Our experts are always ready to assist you.