Google Play Service Update/Download Kaise Kare: if you a android If you are a user, then you must have seen Google Play Services on your Android device, this app works in the background of the Android device but the user does not see this application in his app bar.
Google Play Service is very important to access all the applications on the Android device properly, so every Android user should know about this application. Which you will get to know in this article.
In this article you will get to know that What is Google Play Service, What is Google Play Service, How to Update Google Play Service, How to Clear Google Play Service Data And some important questions about Google Play Service, about which the user Internet But keep searching.
If you want to get complete information about Google Play Service, then definitely read this article till the end. So let’s start this article without taking much of your time – google play service update download in hindi
What is Google Play Service (Google Play Service In Hindi)
Google Play Service Google Key is a service for Android mobiles that runs in the background of an Android smartphone, and a smartphone application, Google Service (eg. Google Map, Google Drive, Location etc.) and Android together. So that users can easily access these Android applications.
This is a type of Core Functionality which is pre-installed in Android mobile. Android users do not need to install it. But it has to be updated from time to time.
Many users consider Google Play Service to be an Android application, but for your information, let us tell you that this is not a normal type of application. You cannot see this application on your mobile screen. And like other applications, you cannot open it according to your wish.
It works only in the background, and is required for other applications on your device to run smoothly. Basically, it Google Play Store Connects the application to the Google API. Google Play Services is essentially an application programming interface (API) for developers to enhance communication between apps.
Overall, Google Play Service is a service that manages the applications of the Google Play Store on Android devices and ensures that the user can take advantage of the features of the latest update of Google even in the old version of Android.
Uses of Google Play Service
It has become a matter of Google Play Service, now it is also important to know what are its uses. Google Play Service is very important for Android Smartphone, without it you will not be able to use any application properly. We have told you the following some of the major uses of Google Play Service.
- User Google products (Map, Drive, Gmail etc.) to the latest version.
- Manages the applications of Google Play Store so that the apps run smoothly in Android devices.
- Games work well in your Android device through Google Play Service and your gaming experience is better.
- When you are in another application google account When you login through Google Play Service, your data helps to sync in that application.
- Google Play Service helps in showing better results to the user when searching offline.
- Manages the permissions of applications downloaded by Google Play Store.
Where is Google Play Service
You will not find Google Play Service on the screen of your mobile, because it is not an application that can be used directly. To access Google Play Service on your smartphone, follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, open the setting of your mobile.
- After this you have to click on the option with more setting.
- Now here you will get the option of Application, click on it.
- After this you have to click on All Application.
- Here you can see the Google Play Service application.
How to Update Google Play Service (Google Play Service Update Kaise Kare)
Although Google Play Service keeps updating automatically in the background, but many times it is not updated due to any major update, in which case you have to manually update Google Play Service. Updating Google Play Service is very easy.
If you want to update play service, then for this you follow the following procedure.
- First of all go to the setting of the mobile.
- After this go to the option of Application from More Setting.
- Now you have to click on All Application, and find Google Play Service here.
- Now you have to click on Google Play Service, you will be redirected directly to Google Play Store.
- Finally, update Google Play Service from Google Play Store.
- So you saw how easily you can update Google Play Service.
How to Clear Data from Google Play Service
You can clear the cache from Google Play Service, but we do not recommend you to do this, because all this data is very important for the application to work.
Although Many times, many types of issues come in Google Play Service in Android smartphones, due to which it stops. In this situation, you have to clear the Cache of Google Play Services, for this the process is as follows –
- First of all go to the setting of the mobile.
- Now open Google Play Service by the above mentioned methods.
- Click on Google Play Service and click on Storage option.
- Now click on the button of Manage Space.
- After this click on Clear All Data, and a pop up window will open in front of you in which you have to click on OK.
- In this way you can clear all the data in Google Play Service.
Google Play Service Keeps Stopping Problem
Follow these steps to troubleshoot Google Play service and fix keeps stopping problem.
First open “Settings” on your Android phone.
2. Click on “Apps” option.
3. After that find and press “Google Play Services App”.
4. Then press the ‘Force Stop’ button.
5. After that press the ‘Clear Cache’ button.
Can I delete Google Play Service?
If you are thinking of removing Google Play Service from your Android device, then you can easily delete it, but just wait, deleting it will result in many negative results in your Android device.
Google API will stop working in your device and you will not be able to use all the applications of google find. You will not be able to download the new application.
Apart from this, many problems will start coming in your Android device, if this is the reason why Google does not suggest you to delete Google Play Service from Android device.
We also suggest that you do not delete Google Play Service on your Android device.
FAQ: Google Play Service FAQ
Google Play Services asks for different types of permissions such as body sensor, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, phone, messages, storage etc. Because Google Play Services acts as a hub and manages the permissions taken by other applications.
Yes, it is very important to have Google Play Service to use Google API, because App Developers use Google Play Service to develop most of the applications of Play Store. Therefore, it is necessary to have Google Play Service to easily access the Play Store application on an Android device.
No, but to use 90 percent of the applications on Android devices, Google Play service is required.
read these also
Conclusion: What is Google Play Service in Hindi
In this article we learned that What is Google Play Service In HindiHow important is this for an Android device. If you are also an Android user then you should never delete Google Play Service in your smartphone, by doing this many applications will stop working in your device.
So this was the complete information about Google Play Service, if even after reading this article there are any questions left in your mind, then you can tell us in the comment box below, and if you got to learn something from the article So you must also share this article with your friends on social media.