Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat: In Hinduism, Maa Lakshmi is worshiped as the goddess of wealth and prosperity. It is believed that due to his grace, the economic condition of a person remains good. Many names of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, have been mentioned in the scriptures. Along with this, many different forms of these have also been described. Knowledgeable of religious scriptures tell that fasting of Vaibhav Lakshmi is best and auspicious to get the blessings of Maa Lakshmi. However, there are many strict rules related to this fast. Let us know when, how to observe Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat and what are the special rules related to it.
read this also
When to do Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat? , When started Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat
According to religious texts, it is auspicious to start Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat from Friday. In such a situation, from the day you start the fast, make a resolution to fast for the next 11 or 21 Fridays. End it by fasting with determination. After fasting for Vaibhav Lakshmi till 11th or 21st Friday, its Udyapan is also done. Only after the initiation of fasting, its full fruit is received.
How to do Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat | Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat Puja Vidhi
– Take bath in the morning on Friday, wear clean, washed clothes and take a vow of fasting. It would be good to wear red or white colored clothes. You can keep this fast by eating fruits for the whole day.
After taking bath again in the evening on Friday, spread a red cloth on the post in the east direction. Install the statue or idol of Maa Lakshmi and Shree Yantra on it.
– Put a handful of rice in front of the picture of Vaibhav Lakshmi and install a copper urn filled with water on it. Keep silver coins or any gold-silver jewelery in a bowl on top of the Kalash.
– Offer Roli, Molly, vermilion, flowers, rice kheer etc. to Maa Lakshmi. Recite Vaibhav Lakshmi Katha after worship. Chant Vaibhav Lakshmi Mantra as much as you can and at the end perform aarti of Goddess Lakshmi. You can take food after worship in the evening.
Vaibhav Lakshmi Mantra
Ya Raktambujavasini Vilasini Chandanshu Tejaswini.
Ya Rakta Rudhirambara Harishakhi or Shri Manolahadini ॥
Ya Ratnakaramanthanatpragatita Vishnoswaya Gehini.
Sa Maa Patu Manorama Bhagwati Lakshmishcha Padmavati ॥
Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat Rules
- Break the fast by offering Kheer in the Prasad of Maa Lakshmi.
- Sour things should not be eaten on this day.
- Make sure to worship Shriyantra during Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general beliefs and information. NDTV does not confirm it.)
Featured Video Of The Day
Kashmiri Pandits not coming on duty in Kashmir will not get salary