Tips and remedies to remove dark circle under eyes
It is the dream of every girl and woman to always look beautiful, never have dark circles in her eyes, nor wrinkles on her face. But in today’s lifestyle it remains only a dream, because at some point of time we all have to face beauty related problems. Dark circles or dark circles under the eyes are a common problem, which occurs in both men and women. But it can be seen in most of the women. This problem is so simple that many people do not even pay attention to it. But with time their dark circles increase and they start looking ugly. Because of these dark circles, you all start troubling, due to which you have to be ashamed. Earlier this problem used to occur after the age of 40-45, but now it can be seen in people of any age.
Eye is the most beautiful part of our body, through this we are able to see this beautiful world. When someone looks at us, first of all his eyes go into our eyes. The beauty of a person is revealed by the beauty of the eyes. So it is important that we take care of our eyes the most. The skin around the eyes is very delicate and thin, it should be taken care of very well. Dark circles come under the eyes and at the same time there are wrinkles first.
Reason of Dark Circle –
- Excessive use of computer/mobile/tv
- lack of sleep
- poor diet
- alcohol, smoking
- Hormone imbalance
Apart from this, due to pollution, any mental problem, dark circles also occur. Although there are many creams available for this in the market nowadays, which claim to reduce dark circles, but these creams do not have much effect. And those that are effective are very expensive. Neither cream contains a lot of chemicals which are harmful for our eyes and the skin around it. We gradually understand this loss. Many times, due to their excessive use, complaints like burning in the eyes, headache, burning of eyes and tears come from them. So why not try your own home remedies for dark circles or dark circles. This treatment is easy and economical, which you can use whenever you want and you will see the effect very soon.
Tips and remedies to remove dark circles under eyes
Cucumber is a mild astringent, which lightens the complexion of our skin. It removes dark circles from the eyes as well as gives comfort and coolness to the eyes.
- Cut the cucumber into thick slices and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Now keep this slice on the eyes and sit comfortably for 10 minutes. After that wash the eyes. Do it twice a day for a week. You will get very good result.
- Apart from this, mix equal quantity of cucumber and lemon juice. Now apply it on the dark circles with the help of cotton and leave it for 10 minutes. Then clean it with water. Do this daily for a week, you will get good results.
Almond Oil –
Almond oil is great for the delicate skin around the eyes. It contains Vitamin E which reduces dark circles.
- Before sleeping at night, massage this oil with light hands near the eyes.
- Leave it like this overnight, wash it with water the next day morning.
- Do this daily till the dark circles are not reduced.
Potato is a natural bleach which helps in removing dark circles. Potato also removes the swelling near the eyes.
- Kiss 1-2 potatoes and extract their juice. Now apply this juice in cotton and keep the cotton over your eye. Leave it for 10-15 then wash it. Do this twice a day for a few weeks.
- Apart from this, cut thick slices of potatoes and rub them near the eyes. Doing this everyday will be beneficial.
rose water –
Rose water is very good for the skin. It is one of the best toner for our skin, which removes impurities from the face and makes it smooth and refreshed.
- Take some rose water in cotton, now keep it on your eyes.
- Sit comfortably for 15 minutes, then separate.
- Do this daily, you will get very good results.
Green tea bag
Green tea removes the dark circles of the eyes and also reduces their swelling.
- Boil 2 green bags with cup of water.
- Now take it out and cool it and keep it in the fridge for hour.
- Now keep it in your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Do this daily for 10 days, you will get the result very soon.
Milk gives moisturizer to our skin, it makes the skin soft. Milk also cures the bad skin of the face.
- Cool the milk by keeping it in the fridge. Now put cotton in it and keep this cotton over the eye.
- Keep the cotton on the eye until you feel that it is getting hot.
- Do this 3-4 times a day for 1 week.
Tomato is a natural bleach that lightens the skin, and also removes dark circles and spots.
- Mix tsp lemon juice in 1 tsp tomato juice. Apply this on your eyes and wash off after 10 minutes. Do this 2 times a day. You can also apply only tomato juice that will also be effective.
- Eat more tomatoes, it is very good for the skin.
Applying mint gives a lot of cooling, it gives instant relief to tired eyes.
- Make a paste by grinding mint, add lemon juice to it.
- Apply it on the dark circles and wash off with water after 10-15 minutes.
- Do it daily till the dark circles are less.
Fenugreek contains protein, vitamin C and potassium which helps in reducing dark circles under eyes. Also balances the pH level of the skin.
- Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 3-4 hours.
- Now grind it and make a paste. Now add tsp turmeric and 1 tsp raw milk to it.
- Apply it on the dark circles and wash after 10-15 minutes.
- Do this once a day for a few weeks.
Coconut oil is the best moisturizer for delicate skin. It makes dark circles disappear in no time. It can be easily used anytime.
- Before sleeping at night, apply oil near the eyes and massage it with light hands. Turn the hand first clockwise then anti-clockwise.
- Leave it on overnight Then clean it in the morning.
- Do this daily for 1 week.
Lemon contains vitamin C which lightens the skin and is also helpful in removing dark circles.
- Apply fresh lemon juice near the eyes with the help of cotton. Clean it for 10 min. Do this daily for a few weeks.
- Apart from this, mix 1 tbsp tomato juice and a little turmeric and gram flour in 1 tbsp lemon juice. Now apply this paste on the dark circles and wash after 10-15. Apply it 2-3 times a week.
Tip – If you are jealous of lemon juice, then do not adopt this method.
Aloe vera –
Take a fresh leaf of aloe vera and rub it near the eyes. You will get relief in few days.
Apply a thin layer of honey on the dark circles of the eyes. Leave it for 20 minutes then wash it.
Some other remedies –
- Lack of sleep is also one of the main reasons for dark circles. So get enough sleep.
- Drink lots of water Rome should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water. With this both your skin and eyes will be good.
- Get a good cooking pan. Include fruits, green vegetables, milk, curd in the food. Make a distance from oil, spices and market food.
- Do not rub the eyes vigorously with your hand.
- Never sleep at night without taking off your makeup.
- Wear dark glasses before going out in the sun.
- Don’t drink smoke alcohol.
- Splash your eyes with cold water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
Tips and remedies to remove dark circles under eyes, follow the easy methods mentioned in the article and it will not harm your eyes because it is natural. Let me know if these methods were effective. If you have any other treatment apart from this, then you can also share it with us.