The ratio of farmers to population is highest in our country India. But the more their population is, the more miserable their condition is. They play a very important role in the economy of the country. Farmers are facing economic riots.
In many circumstances, it has been seen that farmers commit suicide due to financial riots. To control such situations, our state governments and the central government have brought many schemes to provide financial assistance to the farmers.
One of these schemes is PM Kisan Yojana. This is the topic of today’s article. Let us tell you that the 12th installment of this scheme has arrived.
The benefit of PM Kisan Yojana will be available only to those needy farmers whose KYC has been done. Farmers who have not completed KYC can easily do their KYC by visiting the official website of this scheme pmkisan.nic.in.
When will PM Kisan Yojana come for 12th and why is it necessary to complete KYC for this?
If you are also associated with PM Kisan Yojana, then you should know that the 12th installment of this scheme will come in August. Those farmers whose KYC is incomplete will not get the benefit of 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana unfortunately. Under this scheme, the central government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 every year to the families of all those needy farmers.
If the KYC of any person associated with PM Kisan Yojana is incomplete, then he cannot take advantage of future schemes. Our Government of India has said to complete the process of KYC before releasing the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana. If you are thinking of completing your KYC then do it soon as its deadline is only and only till 31st July. You will have to complete your KYC process before this.
The Government of India has clearly stated that all the people associated with PM Kisan Samman Yojana, a scheme that gives benefits to farmers, will have to complete their KYC. Let us tell you that the date of completion of KYC has been fixed till July 31. Earlier also the time period for KYC was fixed which was 31 May 2022. But at that time many farmers had to update KYC. Due to which its time period has been extended till 31 July 2022.
How can you check the status of 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana 2022:-
If you are thinking that you have to go to any cyber cafe studio to check its status then you are totally wrong.
You can easily check it through your own mobile phone. You only need to visit its official website pmkisan.gov.in
I can go and do it easily. As soon as you browse this website, you will have to go to the farmer’s corner on the home page.
Then you have to select the option of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 there. After that the list of 12th installment of farmers will start appearing on your screen.
That is, the name of the farmers who will be given the 12th installment of this scheme will be written in this list.
Know what is the last time period for updating KYC for PM Kisan Yojana:-
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the 11th installment of this scheme has been provided for the farmers. But this time the central government has made many changes regarding this scheme.
For which it has been made mandatory for the farmers to complete their KYC. If farmers do not complete their KYC then they will stop getting benefits from this scheme.
As we have told that the central government has made many changes regarding PM Kisan Yojana. Due to which it has been made mandatory to complete the process of KYC.
We have also told you that its time period has been fixed which is till August 31, 2022. We have also told you that initially its time period was till 31 May 2022 but it was extended.
Under PM Kisan Yojana, the 11th kiss of this scheme has been provided to all the beneficiaries. If a farmer does not complete his KYC then he will not get further benefits.
For this, complete information has been provided to you on PM Kisan Portal. Through OTP on Aadhaar, farmers can complete their KYC at their home. For this, by visiting its official website, the farmer has to click on the EKYC option in the corner.
For Biometric Authentication you need to visit CSC center centered near your own home. If you want, you can easily do this work sitting at home through your phone or laptop computer.
How you can complete PM Kisan eKYC:-
- First of all you have to go to its official website pmkisan.nic.in.
- After that you have to click on the option of e-KYC under the Farmer’s Corner.
- After this you will have to enter your Aadhaar number under OTP Best e KYC.
- There will be a search option in the bottom itself, you have to click on it.
- After that you have to enter the mobile number which is very important to be linked with your Aadhar card. Then click on Get OTP option.
- Then type the OTP received in it.
- Thereafter after completing all the details your eKYC will be completed.
Through this article, along with providing you the basic information related to PM Kisan Yojana, we have also made it clear that when the 12th installment will come and which farmers will get its benefit. Along with this, we have shared all the information related to KYC with you all with ease and accuracy.
We hope that you liked our article. If you have any question you want to ask us, then you can ask through comment. Please spread this article to as many people as possible.
read profitable posts
- Ration Card New Guideline: What is the big change in the ration card? Applicable from June 20, know full details!
- Ration Card Big Updates: Will be applicable from June, know the big change in the rules for distribution of ration, what are the new rules.
- UP Ration Card List: Only these people will get free ration, see the list from here.
- Ration Card: Ration card, who will have to surrender, see the last date list released, big news
- Bright luck of ration card holders, big announcement regarding free ration
- Ration Card: Ration card, who will have to surrender, last date, see the list released, big news
- What is ration card and website to view ration card
- How to View Ration Card? Process to view ration card?
- Now you can see online ration card from mobile, know how
- UP Board Released Result Date – UP Board 10th, 12th Result 2022, see soon from here.
- UP Board Results: When will the UP Board 10th and 12th class results come?
- The date has come! UP Board 10th, 12th Result 2022 Date Out, Result will be released on this day
- E shram card Now every laborer will get ₹ 3000 per month pension, check this way quickly whether the money has reached the account or not?