PM Awas Yojana online Form Start: Online application for housing scheme started, here is the whole process to know. PM Awas Yojana has been started by the Government of India. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the eligible citizens present in the country to build their own house.
In our country, even though today we have taken our steps towards progress, but if we look back, there are maximum number of people who do not even have their homes to live in. They live in houses with thatch roofs. They live in houses made of mud walls.
Which needs to be repaired every year, along with this, living in these houses during the rainy season is not free from danger. Along with this, many such incidents have come to the fore in which people have died. In such a situation, if the house is unsafe, then what should people do in such a situation?
They have no other option left. Through which they could solve their problem. In view of these problems, PM Awas Yojana has been started by the Government of India. The main objective of which is to provide pucca houses to all the lower class and middle class families present in the country at affordable prices.
Know what is PM Awas Yojana:-
PM Awas Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi. This scheme is working in our country since the year 2015. The objective of this scheme is to build livable housing for all by the year 2022.
The benefit of the scheme will be available to the economically weaker sections present in our country, the poor of the low income group and the rural poor.
Under the PM Awas Yojana, all the eligible people present in the country will get the support to build their own affordable house.
Must read also:
Know more closely about the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana :-
Let us tell you that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a government initiative whose main objective is to provide affordable housing to all eligible citizens. Let us tell you that the goal of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to provide all the poor families present in the state with their own pucca houses.
For all the beneficiaries covered under this scheme, houses will be built at affordable prices, along with this all these houses will be pucca and will also be environment friendly.
Let us also inform you that along with the target of housing for all by the year 2022, this scheme was started in 2016 for the rural population as well. This program was launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation through MoHUPA.
It is also important for you to know that the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was known as Indira Awas Yojana. You should not make the mistake of treating the two as separate.
Apply as follows:-
Let us tell you that there are mainly two ways to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
online media :-
- If you want, you can apply online to get benefits from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. For this you have to first apply online by visiting its official website.
- You will be filling this application form in different forms according to the type of benefits mentioned at the moment.
- It is very important to have Aadhar card with you at the time of filling the form.
- Let us tell you that all the beneficiaries availing the benefit of Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can directly approach the banks by taking Bank Rein.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the subsidy is going to be paid to the bank, along with this the outstanding amount of the loan will be reduced for the sake of salvation.
Offline Medium :-
- If you are willing to apply offline in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then for this you will need to go to the Common Service Center (CSC) operated through the state government.
- There you will have to fill a form and give it and that will be the form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Let us tell you that offline forms can be filled for Rs. It is important to note that more than 25 GST is not required to pay you any kind of application fee under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna to the private individual or the company.
- Because offline forms are being filled free of cost, so if someone awakens the desire to collect money and takes money from any applicant for the purpose of getting benefits, then it is not allowed.
- Remember that application fee is not to be charged only under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Identification of Beneficiaries:-
- It is very important to note that the identification of beneficiaries and prioritization has been done using the housing deprivation criteria in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC), 2011. Which is verified through Gram Sabhas.
- SECC data has not identified specific housing related to voice in homes.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the list received is going to be presented to the Gram Sabha to identify the beneficiaries who were ineligible earlier due to other reasons or who became ineligible.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is working with the goal of Housing for All by 2022. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Indira Awas Yojana has been started again.
- It is important to know that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched on 20 November 2016.
Through this article, we have shared brief information about PM Awas Yojana with all of you readers. We hope that you have liked all the information provided by us very much. At the same time, we request all of you readers to share our article with as many people as possible.
read profitable posts