Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2021 Online Application- Documents, Benefits, Application Form [ Pashu Kisan Credit Card, application form In Hindi]Haryana
Animals hold a lot of importance in our lives because they provide many things which are very nutritious for us. A scheme has been run by the Haryana government for woolen cattle farmers, under which those farmers living in Haryana who have a cow will be able to get a loan of Rs 40,783 on a cow from the state government, as well as 60,249 farmers who keep buffalo. The loan up to Rs. Thus this scheme has been named as Pashu Credit Card Scheme, which will be able to take advantage of every animal owner in Haryana.
Kisan Credit Card can be made by filling only one page form to know the beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. click on
Let us know in detail this scheme issued for the cattle owners:-
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021
- The animal husbandry farmers who want to get the benefit of this scheme, first of all they have to get an animal credit card. With the help of that card, he can easily get a loan from the government to raise his animals.
- The amount to be provided in the loan which will be provided for one cow is Rs 40783. Which will be provided by the Haryana Government in the form of an amount of Rs 6797 by dividing it in 6 installments per month through animal credit card.
- Thus the total amount to be provided in 6 months is Rs 40783 to be returned with 4% interest at the interval of 1 year.
- The card issued under the Animal Credit Card Scheme 2020 will be issued on the day. After that, when the farmer receives the first installment, the gap of one year will start from the same day.
To read the information of Kisan Credit Card Scheme click here ,
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme Objective
There are many people in the village who do the work of animal husbandry along with agriculture. But sometimes they have to sell their animals due to poverty and their needs. Sometimes, due to lack of goods, their animals also become ill and due to lack of money, they are unable to get them treated. Keeping all these circumstances in mind, the Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme has been started by the government through which every farmer can get a loan to improve the life of his animals.
Mera Pani – Meri Virasat Yojana – Haryana government will give Rs 7000 per acre to farmers for not sowing paddy click here
Benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Through this credit card, a person holding a cattle credit card can get a loan ranging from 1 lakh to 60 thousand rupees without any hassle.
- Loan can be easily obtained under this scheme without pledging anything.
- Farmers who are provided with a credit card under this scheme can use their credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- According to the guidelines of this scheme, credit card holders can take an amount up to Rs 1.60 lakh without any collateral security.
- They can get a better life for their animal by paying just 7% interest rate amount. If a farmer pays interest on time, his interest rate will be reduced to 3% over time.
- It is mandatory for every farmer to pay the amount of interest only in the interval of the year, only then he will be able to get the payment of the amount next year.
If you want to complain to the Prime Minister, then the online process has been given to know click here ,
Animal Credit Card Scheme Required Documents Eligibility
- The main document which is mandatory in this scheme is that the applicant should be a native of Haryana state.
- He must have his Aadhar card or PAN card or Voter ID card with him at the time of application.
- It is also mandatory to enter the registered mobile number under this scheme.
- The applicant must also attach a passport size photograph of himself.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Application Process
- Any farmers present in the state of Haryana who do animal husbandry and want to get the benefit of this scheme, then they have to go to their nearest bank and fill the application for this scheme.
- You are required to collect all your documents before going to the bank to fill the application. So that you can easily get your application form by visiting the bank.
- When you receive your form, fill it carefully with all your details. If you face any kind of problem in filling the form, then you can also get help by going to the assistant officer present in the bank.
- After you have filled all the information in your application form, then attach your main documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card and your passport size photo with your application form along with your form.
- Keep in mind that all your documents should be properly attached with your application form otherwise if your documents will be lost somewhere then your application may also get canceled.
- Now take your application form to the bank official and submit it there.
- Within 1 month of filling the application form, when all your information will be verified, then you will also get the animal credit card issued in your name.
If you are required to submit KYC documents along with your application form, then keeping this in mind, you will have to take full care of all your documents. So that after applying your application is not canceled and you can make your life better by making changes in the life of your animals as well as yourself.