The friendly bacteria present in the probiotic keep the pH level in the gut balanced
Cinnamon acts as a natural antacid
New Delhi. When food is digested inside the stomach, during this time many types of acids play an important role in it. But due to some reasons the amount and activity of these acids keep on increasing. Due to some elements present in the food, the activity of the acid increases. Apart from this, when the balance of good bacteria deteriorates, gas is also formed. Sometimes the toxins that are formed by the reaction of acids are also not able to come out. Due to all these problems, gas is formed in the stomach and constipation also starts. In this, the first complaint of acidity starts.
People start taking antacid tablets as soon as they complain of acidity. But in many research it has been said that carcinogenic elements are found in antacids. The Indian government has also removed antacids from the essential list of medicines. So let us know what things should be used instead of antacid tablets, which give instant relief from the problem of gas.
Also read: If uric acid has increased, then do not consume these things even by mistake, you will have to pay for the lane, know what these are
These 5 natural things that will give instant relief from gas
- probiotic,pushdoctor.uk According to the website, probiotics are called friendly bacteria or good bacteria. These bacteria keep the pH level balanced in the intestine, due to which the balance of acid is maintained, but due to its deficiency, everything starts to go wrong. Therefore, use probiotics in case of gas. For this, take buttermilk, apple vinegar, a beverage made by extracting butter from sheep or goat’s milk, etc. Probiotics are also available in the market.
- Chamomile tea-Chamomile flower tea is commonly known for its mental health benefits. But little is known to people that chamomile tea is also a boon for the stomach. Not only does it prevent acid reflux from occurring in the stomach, but it can also reduce the swelling of your throat. It has useful pain relieving properties which can also relieve the problem of stomach ache. It is also called baboon flower.
- GingerWe all are aware of the properties of ginger. Ginger is an effective antiemetic, which means it can prevent nausea and vomiting. It helps in digestion of food by reducing contractions of your stomach. The elements present in ginger prevent acid reflux from happening. Like chamomile, it also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- rest-As the old saying goes, prevention is better than cure. So take rest. Stomach problems can also occur due to lack of rest. Stress comes from not resting. Stress aggravates indigestion. That’s why the body needs necessary rest after working out.
5. Cinnamon and cumin-Cinnamon acts as a natural antacid. It gives relief from the problem of indigestion in the stomach. Apart from this, it can cure infections in the gastrointestinal tract. At the same time, grind roasted cumin and mix it in a glass of water and drink it. Will give immediate relief.
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 15, 2022, 18:24 IST