Benefits of eating mango, disadvantages, raw mango, disadvantages of mango juice (Mango Fruit Benefits, Side Effects in hindi,
Mango is a juicy fruit containing one seed. Mango fruit is called the king of fruits. Minerals, vitamins and antioxidants are found in full amount in it, which are helpful in keeping us healthy. It is also the national fruit of India. Apart from this, it is also the national fruit of Pakistan, Philippine. Along with this, it is also the national tree of Bangladesh. Mango tree remains big and spreading. Its height can range from 30 feet to 90 feet. Its leaves are pointed and elongated. Mango is basically a sweet fruit. It is found more in summer. In Darbhanga, Bihar, a garden was established by the Mughal emperor Akbar, in which he planted up to one lakh mango trees, hence the name of that garden has become popular. Along with the production of mangoes in India, they are also grown in other countries. It is also found in countries like Brazil, Mexico, Somalia etc.
Information and benefits of mango fruit
history of mango fruit (Mango Fruit History)
Mango is derived from the word Magos of the English word Maggo. There is a history of cultivation of mango since thousand years ago. In the 4th and 5th centuries, its cultivation started from South Asia and by the 10th century its cultivation also started in East Africa, as confirmed by the Moroccan traveler Ibn Battuta in the 14th century, its name was reported in Mogadishu. The Portuguese did spice trade with Kerala in 1498, during which it was derived from the Malayalam word manna. In 1678, the Dutch commander Hendrik van Rahede, in his book Horratus Malabaricus, discussed plants of economic and legal value which were of mango. Then in the 17th century, mango was exported as a pickle to the Americas Colneo, and finally in the 18th century the word was converted to mango. It was first found in South Asia.
Later, mango cultivation started in Bermuda, the West Indies, and even Mexico, because the climate there was very suitable for mango cultivation. It is extensively cultivated in tropical regions. The mango was distributed all over the world under the name Magfera indica by the natives of South Asia. Magfera was a large seeded small fruit containing a lot of fiber, which is now better known by the English name mango. After India, the source of mangoes is very high in China. Hemlintan has described Goa’s mango as the best. Mahatma Buddha attained enlightenment by sitting under a mango tree. Mango tree is also called Kalpavriksha in India, which means the tree that gives the desired fruit. In India, the use of mango leaves and wood in any auspicious work like worship, marriage ceremony or any auspicious work is considered auspicious. They have also been discussed in old stories.
type of mango (Types of Mango Fruit)
There are about four hundred species of mangoes found in the world. It is found in orange, red, and green colours. It is used in both raw and sweet form. Mangoes are found in all seasons. It is also found in annual form, mid annual form and at the end of the year. They are known by different names in every season. The season is known by the names of Bombay, Malda, Langra, Rajapuri, Sundari in the year. In the semi-annual season, they are called by the names Alphonso, Dussehri, Jardalu, Gulab Khas, Romani, and at the end of the season they are called Fazli. With the change of season, there is a slight change in their taste as well, as much as they keep sweetness in the season of the year, so much so because of their taste in the season, its demand always remains.
Mango Fruit Benefits
There are many benefits of eating mango. Which are as follows –
Benefits for Health
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C are found in abundance in mango, it also contains a lot of fiber. Therefore, eating mango is beneficial for health.
- Anemia can also be avoided by eating mango. Citric acid is also found in it, due to which it is helpful in keeping the digestive system fine. If one mango is eaten every day, it also helps in preventing diseases like constipation and piles.
- In the study and research of a comprehensive review of food science and food safety, it has been revealed that the fiber present in mango also develops immunity to fight diseases, which helps in keeping our body healthy. It protects against deadly diseases like cancer.
- Apart from keeping the condition of the heart healthy, it also has the ability to keep kidney diseases away. Mango contains an acid called glutamine, which also increases the ability to remember. Apart from vitamins A, B, K, E, magnesium is also found in mango. Eating mango develops the power to fight diseases in the body.
Beneficial for normal skin (Benefits for Skin)
Mango is also very beneficial for the skin. Applying it along with food is also beneficial.
- By applying it on the skin, it also opens the closed pores of the skin, due to which the skin starts glowing and clean.
- Consumption of mango also increases appetite, and the color of the skin also becomes clear with the continuous consumption of mango.
- It also makes the skin soft, and the effect of age on the skin is less visible.
- A very good scrub can be made at home from mango. To make this, mix a little mango pulp with a little sugar and four spoons of milk and apply it on your skin, then after ten minutes wash the skin with cold water. In a short time, its effect starts showing on the skin. Skin appears soft and glowing.
Benefits for Hair
- Vitamin C is found in mango. Its use helps in keeping dry, lifeless and falling hair fine.
- By applying oil made from mango kernels in the hair, they do not fall quickly nor do they turn white quickly.
- Due to the amount of vitamins A and C in it, it also increases the speed of hair growth and is also helpful in keeping them strong.
- Grinding mango kernels and mixing it with gooseberry makes the hair black.
Mango Juice and Leaves Benefits
- Weakness is removed by drinking mango juice.
- Along with cooling the body, the juice also maintains freshness on the face.
- By drinking its juice, sun stroke can also be avoided in summer.
- It contains antioxidants which protect the skin from the effects of age.
- After drying mango leaves, its powder should be eaten by diabetic patients. By eating this, the amount of insulin in the body is also fine.
benefits of raw mango
Raw mango fulfills the lack of water in your body. Due to which our digestive system remains good. It contains a type of acid which can relieve you from digestive problems in summer. For example, in protecting from heat, controlling sugar level, acidity etc. Consuming it in summer is very beneficial.
Benefits of Aam Panna
- Aam Panna is very good for your eyes because of the amount of Vitamin A found in it.
- Aam Panna will control the amount of anemia in you.
- Its consumption is very beneficial for your digestive system.
- Aam Panna has the highest amount of iron, which increases hemoglobin.
- Aam panna has been considered a very good drink in the Corona period.
- By drinking this, your body remains hydrated and you do not feel hot.
benefits of mango juice
With this, you get rid of problems like cancer, cholesterol, skin, digestive system. Obesity is reduced. Everyone likes to consume it, plus it can be made easily. You can make it consumed by every class of person, so that they can get rid of this disease.
How to Eat Mango
- Mango can be eaten both in raw and cooked form. Raw mangoes can be eaten after making pickles, mangoes and keeping them for a long time.
- Apart from the chutney of raw or ripe mangoes, jams, jellies, squash are also made. It is also used as a fruit salad.
- Wash the ripe mango and cut off its upper part with a knife, then cut the mango from both sides of the kernels, then cut their pulp into small pieces and eat it with a spoon.
- It is used in many ways during summers like Aam Panna which is made of raw mangoes, and also to drink after making Mango Shake.
- Mango shake can be made from both raw or ripe mangoes. Apart from this, many ready-to-drink products are very much liked by the people in India, which include Frooti and Maaja.
- Along with mango, its kernels are also used. After breaking the thick strong part above its kernels and drying the inner part, its amchur powder is made. Which is used in vegetable dishes.
Nutrients found in mango fruit (Nutrition Facts)
Mangoes per 100 grams
|fat||0 27 grams|
|vitamin C||1 mg|
|Vitamin A||765 i u|
|Vitamin E||1.12 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.2 micrograms|
disadvantages of eating mango (Side Effects)
- Some local fruits of mango cannot be eaten directly by sucking or cutting it because there is a chemical in its upper part, which if applied on the skin or lips, causes itching.
- According to the report in Salmonella Serotype Newport (SN) Infections in the United States, the cause of itching is the presence of a chemical called salmonellosis.
- While there are many benefits of eating mango, there are also disadvantages due to its excessive consumption. Since it is very tasty to eat, people consume it in large quantities. Due to the amount of sugar in it, it increases the weight very quickly, so those who want to lose weight should reduce its intake.
- Due to the presence of fiber in it, eating too much of it can also cause diarrheal disease. People who have diabetes disease, their consumption without the advice of Dr. Therefore, we should take care of the quantity in its consumption, otherwise it can cause harm instead of benefit.
- In developing countries, at the beginning of the mango season, farmers and fruit sellers are artificially ripened mangoes to sell them at higher prices, calcium carbide is used to artificially ripen mangoes, which is harmful to health. is harmful. Consumption of such chemical-rich fruits can also cause mental disorders.
- Its consumption can also harm pregnant women. Its consumption can also cause physical and mental disorders to the unborn child. Fruits cooked in this way can have a bad effect on our health for a long time.
Ans: With this, you do not have problems with heat, sugar level, acidity.
Ans: Aam Panna can be drunk during corona period, in acidity, in heat, for iron deficiency.
Ans: You can reduce your weight by consuming mango juice.
Ans: You get to see raw mangoes the most in the month from May-June.
Ans: Mango You can have in the form of juice, in the form of ice cream, and pudding.
Read more –