Arabic word is Lulu
The story of why Lulu Mall has been given such a name (Lulu Word Meaning) is also interesting. Lulu Group International is a multinational company headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Actually Lulu is an Arabic word, which means pearl. The group is named after this.
Lulu Group runs a large chain of hypermarkets and retail companies. It was named after M.A., a resident of Kerala. Yusuf Ali started Lulu Group International opened its first supermarket in Abu Dhabi. The annual turnover of Lulu Group is $8 billion. The business of this group is spread the most in Arab countries especially UAE. The business of this group is in 22 countries including Middle East, Asia, America and Europe. Lulu Group has given employment to about 57 thousand people.
Lulu Group’s 4th Mall in India
Talking about India, so far this company has built the biggest mall in Kochi. Lucknow is the fourth city, after Kochi, Bengaluru and Thiruvananthapuram, to open its supermarket. Lulu Group has opened North India’s first mall in Lucknow.
What’s special in Lulu Mall
- 1600 people will be able to sit together in the foodcourt
- 50 thousand people will be able to shop together
- More than 300 international and national brands
- 11 screen superplex
- Foodcourt of 15 restaurants, 25 outlets
- ATM, Baby Care Room, Baggage Counter, Customer Lift
- Car Washing, Drinking Water, Washroom Arrangement for Divyang
- multi level car parking
- There can be parking for 3,000 vehicles
- Escalator, Helmet Parking Facility at Lulu Mall
- Separate arrangement of parking for Divyang and pregnant women