Medicine, Tablet, Antibiotic, Ayurvedic, Patanjali, Home Remedies for Cold and Sore Throat (Sardi Jukam or Cold and Cough home remedies in hindi) (Medicine, Antibiotic, Ayurvedic, Patanjali)
Cold is a very common disease, which strikes in the human body with the slightest changing of seasons. Your nose gets clogged due to cold, it becomes difficult to breathe. Sore throat and blockage. With the change of season, some changes can also be seen in health, out of which common cold is common. Changing weather also has an effect on the body, in such a situation, home remedies are beneficial for health and they do not have any other wrong results, as well as they can be done easily.
home remedies for cold sore throat
If you want to know about home remedies for cold and sore throat, then before that you know about the reason why this happens.
Causes of cold cold –
|4||smoking more cigarettes|
|5||Some other physical problem also causes cold.|
home remedies for cold and sore throat
Many medicines, syrups are available in the market for cold, cold, but it can also have side effects, it can cause problems like dry cough. Today I am telling you some home remedies to deal with it, which do not cause any harm due to being natural.
Turmeric is a very good natural medicine, due to its hot tendency, it shows effect very quickly in cold and cold. Properties and benefits of turmeric Read to know.
- Before sleeping at night, turmeric milk is beneficial in cold and cold. For this, boil turmeric in milk and drink it hot, it provides relief in throat pain, but cold water should not be drunk after taking it.
- Heating turmeric with salt and taking it with hot water or milk also provides relief in sore throat and sore throat.
- Mix turmeric powder with water and honey and eat it twice a day.
as a cold medicine Ginger It is a very popular medicine. It shows its effect very quickly.
- Cut ginger into small pieces, now put it in 1 cup of water and boil it. Now drink it 3-4 times a day, do it for a few days till you get relief. If you want, you can also add lemon and honey to it.
- Apart from this, you should chew some pieces of ginger anytime during the day. Sore throat will go away with this.
- Taking ginger juice with honey before sleeping at night provides relief in sore throat and sore throat. Do not drink water after taking it.
Lemon It is used in many ways to cure cold. Lemon has this property that it removes the restlessness that occurs in it during winter. Vitamin C is obtained by eating lemon, which increases the immunity of the body.
- Make syrup naturally at home. For this, 1 tbsp in 2 tbsp lemon juice Honey Mix and drink it several times a day.
- Apart from this, adding mustard and black pepper in lemon juice can also be drunk.
Eating garlic in winter is also very beneficial. Benefits of garlic Read to know.
- Boil garlic cloves in a cup of water, then add 1 tsp oregano to it and boil it, let it cool down a bit. Now add honey to it and drink it.
- Crush garlic, now add few drops of clove oil and honey and drink it. Include garlic in your diet as well.
hot milk –
Before sleeping at night, drink hot milk after adding honey, you can also add black pepper to it. You will get good sleep at night and you will get relief in winter too.
easiest in winter Onion Cut it and smell it. By smelling it, the blocked nose opens. Eat half a teaspoon of onion juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey. By eating it twice a day, the cold will be cured soon.
rinsing with lukewarm water ,
To reduce sore throat or get relief, it is beneficial to gargle with salt in lukewarm water. When salt mixed with lukewarm water passes through the throat, the swelling is reduced, which provides relief in sore throat and sore throat.
Herbal tea ,
Herbal teas are very beneficial during cold and cold. Ginger in this tea, basil Boil five to six leaves, cardamom, clove and black pepper powder with tea leaves in water, then add milk to it and boil it for some time and make tea, which by drinking hot, sore throat and swelling. .
hot water ,
Taking lukewarm water throughout the day also provides relief in cold.
to steam ,
If your nose is blocked, or a lot of mucus is bothering you, then pouring boiling water in a bucket or a large vessel and inhaling it gives immediate relief. You can also add eucalyptus oil to this water, it will give relief very quickly.
There are many nutrients in almonds, which can also cure cold disease. benefits of almonds Read to know.
- Soak 5-6 almonds in water overnight, now make a paste out of it.
- Add 1 tsp butter to the paste. Now eat it 3-4 times a day, take it till you get relief from cold.
carrot juice –
Carrot There are many vitamins and minerals in it, which give relief in cold and cold.
- Make 4-5 carrot juice, add some amount of water to it.
- Now add 1 tsp honey to it. Drink it 3-4 times a day.
oil massage –
Due to Sita, many times colds also occur. To avoid this, it is important that you keep warm in the body. For this, you put garlic buds in mustard oil and boil it, now lukewarm it and apply it on the soles and chest before sleeping.
Colds are cured by consuming Tulsi ,
Tulsi is best in cold. If you have cough and cold, then grind 5-7 leaves and boil it in water and drink it after making a decoction, it will cure your cough and cold. When the nose is closed, keep the basil leaves in a handkerchief and smell it, it will open the nose and you will get relief. If small children in your house have cold, then you can give them 6-7 drops of ginger and basil juice, this will open their blocked nose and runny nose will also stop. You will also get to see its effect very fast inside them.
Fenugreek and Flaxseed ,
Another home remedy to cure a cold is to boil fenugreek and linseed in 3-4 grams of hot water, and boil it until it boils well, after that put a few drops in your nose, it will open your blocked nose and You will get relief from cold easily.
Black pepper –
If you want, if you want in cold, you can consume ground black pepper mixed with honey, it will stop running your nose. Along with this, you will also get a lot of rest in time, many people consume it in daily also but instead of daily, you leave it one day and consume it, you will get a lot of rest.
Cold & Cough Medicine (Tablet)(Antibiotic, Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Patanjali)
Antibiotic, allopathic, ayurvedic and Patanjali all types of medicines are available in the market for cold and cough. But only your doctor can tell which medicines are artisans. Therefore, before taking any medicine for cold, cough and cold, you can contact your doctor or go to the medical shop.
All the remedies mentioned above are home remedies, which can be done very easily, also they do not have any other disadvantages.
Ans: If you want to cure cough and cold, then do not take any of these home remedies.
Ans: The only good remedy for cough and cold is the things kept in the house.
Ans: Runny nose, itchy nose, sore throat, nasal congestion.
Ans: Orange, Guava, Pomegranate, Amla, Apple, Lemon, Pear, Kiwi, Banana.
Ans: You can take turmeric milk in cough and cold.