The new rates have come into effect from Monday 19 December 2022.
The bank increased the interest rate on fixed deposits of less than 2 crores in different periods.
6.50% interest is being received on FDs ranging from 732 days to less than 36 months.
new Delhi. Good news has come for the customers who have fixed deposits in the bank. Now another bank has increased the interest rates on FD. Private sector HSBC Bank has increased the interest rates for fixed deposits of less than Rs 2 crore. Now common investors will get 2.85% to 6.00% interest on FDs for a period of 7 days to 60 months. At the same time, for senior citizens it will be slightly higher from 3.35% to 6.50%.
Apart from this, the bank has announced to give interest at the rate of 7% to general investors and 7.50% to senior citizens on FDs of 36 months to less than 37 months. According to the official website of the bank, the new rates have come into effect from Monday, December 19, 2022.
Increased interest will be available on FDs of different duration
- After the implementation of the new rates, now 2.85% interest will be available on FDs of 7 to 8 days.
- 3% on FD of 9 to 29 days, 3.40% interest rate on FD of 30 to 59 days.
- Interest rate will be 3.60% on FD of 60 to 89 days, 3.80% interest will be available on FD of 90 to 94 days.
- 4 percent on FD of 95 to 179 days, the interest rate on FD of 180 days will be 4.50 percent.
- 3.25% interest will be given on FDs of 181 to 269 days, 3.10% interest on FDs of 270 to 399 days.
- 3.25% on FD of 400 days, 6.25% on FD of 401 days to less than 18 months.
- Interest will be given at the rate of 3.30% on FD of 18 months to 599 days, 3.75% on FD of 700 days.
When will you get 7.50 percent interest
HSBC Bank is paying 6.50% interest on FDs from 732 days to less than 36 months, while the interest rate on FDs from 36 months to less than 37 months is 7.00%, while senior citizens will get 7.50% interest on it. HSBC Bank is offering 6.00 percent interest rate on FDs with maturity of 37 to 60 months.
Please tell that now you can make a fixed deposit in this bank with an amount of Rs 10,000. The special thing is that here the customers will get 0.50 percent more interest than the regular rates. However, no interest will be paid on timely withdrawal.
FIRST PUBLISHED : December 25, 2022, 16:13 IST