How to manage Google My Business App? , GMB App has been stopped! , How to manage Google My Business App?
The Google My Business App has been permanently discontinued. Although Google had already announced it in April 2022. No user will now be able to download or use the Google My Business App.
You can no longer manage your business profile, interact with customers, or view information on the iOS and Android versions of the Google My Business app because the Google My Business app is no longer available.
People are wondering what to do now. How to Manage Google Business Profile?
Here Google has come up with the replacement of My Business App and it is “Google Business Profile Growth Manager” Is.
Come Google Business Profile To know more about this amazing FREE tool to manage –
What is Google Business Profile Growth Manager (GBPGM)?
Google Business Profile Growth Manager is a FREE tool to manage your Google Business Profile (aka Google My Business App). All versions of this tool’s web, app, desktop are compatible with all types of operating systems. This app which is free, has a lot more features than Google My Business App. This app helps you to create, update and manage your Google Business Profile in a much easier way than Google’s own app.
If you want to grow your Google Business Profile, then this tool has many features for you to try your hand at. This will also improve your local SEO and help you get more leads and sales.
Google Business Profile Growth Manager What can do for you?
Google Business Profile Growth Manager performs all the programs that the Google My Business App can do. Apart from this, it has many other advantages. Let us see them in the points given below:
- Create a new Google Business Profile account. You can connect or claim to have your business displayed on Google.
- Manage your existing Google business account. You can edit your business information such as your address, working hours, services or images.
- See insights of your business.
- Schedule Posts and media which was not possible in Google My Business app.
- This tool lets you answer messages or calls from your potential or existing customers and set up notifications for your mobile phone.
Benefits of Google Business Profile Growth Manager
- This tool helps you to monitor your Google business profile which is also known as Google maps. It helps you to stay ahead of your competitors. There will be improvement in your Local SEO and you will get more leads and footfall.
- Automation of activities like post and media scheduling, citation manager, review auto-review etc. helps you maintain regularity on GBP. Consistency and regularity helps you to rank better in SERP and you can easily get it in Google 3-pack.
- You can save your work hours by automating the repetitive task of posting images and photos and responding to reviews. Citation manager and post scheduling is a time consuming task and you can provide access rights and login to your employees and let them manage relevant locations with easy Google authorization. In this way you can save a lot of your time and effort.
- This tool lets you create a new Google business profile or even multiple locations of the same business at once to post or schedule posts and media at once. This will reduce your time in posting media and images for different locations of the same business.
Features of Google Business Profile Growth Manager Tool
Manage your Google Business Profile
Now that Google Business Profile has been discontinued by Google this tool can be surprisingly useful. This tool is very simple and easy to use and its free version has more features than Google My Business app. This tool can connect or create a Google Business Profile, post or schedule content, and monitor the growth of your Google Business Profile.
Group Multiple Locations
This tool has grouping feature. Using this, you can group different locations of the same business and schedule posts for multiple locations at the same time without repeating the process.
This automation saves you a lot of time.
Simple interface to manage scheduled content
The super easy interface of this tool allows you to manage and edit scheduled posts or media. Here you can also get the report of live and rejected posts. You get a link to the live content to be shared on other platforms as well for greater reach.
Auto-reply for Recieved Tablet
Here is an amazing feature to set auto-reply for reviews based on the given star rating, this will save a lot of time and there will be no delay in responding to reviews. You can edit the reply when you get time.
Citation Manager helps you create citations more easily with the help of the library of citation websites it provides. You can keep customer and your business data for the citations you create, and get status and reports to share with customers.
Health score of your Google Business Profile
This tool has the feature of showing the health score of your Google Business Profile by considering the necessary parameters. By analyzing this, you can work on those parameters so that the health score can be ranked on 3-packs of Google maps results.
Manage Google Auto Update
When Google automatically updates your GBP and asks you to update it, you can accept one at a time and skip the other. This feature is available only in this tool.
You can create a customized review link and QR code to give a personalized effect. This will help you get more reviews for your business.
In this tool you can not only see the insights for your business but can also download it for your easy reference. This is very useful for agencies as they can directly share full insights reports with their customers from here.
Rejected Posts Notification
Google never notifies you about rejected posts, but with our tool, you will be notified about rejected posts. This will help you to improve your posts and post them again.
All business owners and agencies got email that Google My Business App is no longer available. This created a lot of concern among them as they were all familiar with using the Google My Business App to manage their Google Business Profile.
But here’s the good news Google Business Profile Growth Manager Has everything compared to Google’s app. absolutely to use FREE And its premium version has a lot to offer to grow your Google business profile and give you competitive advantages over your competitors.
So what are you waiting for to start using this alternative to Google My Business App?
FAQ on Google My Business App
How do I access Google My Business?
You can set up your Google My Business Google Business Profile Growth Manager Can be used very easily.
How do I register my business on Google for FREE?
Go to business.google.com/agencysignup and click on Start now. Follow the instructions to register.