If you also have a bank account in State Bank of India, then it is very important to have your account in SBI Yono App. By following the below process you can Register in YONO SBI App can do, after which you can very easily SBI Savings Account and from SBI Banking Will be able to do all the related work online –
How to Register in YONO Banking?
1. First of all download SBI YONO App.
2. After that in the home page Existing Customer Click on –
3. Then Register With My ATM Card go to –
4. Now CIF Code and Account Number Submit it by entering
5. Once you submit, a message will be sent to your mobile number. OTP will come Fill it here, click on Next –
6. In the next step you ATM Details by putting, Submit Have to click on –
7. Then in front of you SBI Account Details will see him Next Click on –
8. After this, for the first login you have to Temporary Password Create to do | so enter the password twice and Submit Click on –
9. By doing this your process will be completed and you will get a SMS will be received.
10. Yours in that First Time Login for Username given, you have to use it and Login have to do
11. Now after this you will get your new Username & Password To set –
12. As soon as you submit Successful Internet Banking You will get the message of –
What is MPIN and how to set it?
MPIN stands for – Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number. This is a 6 digit code, by setting which you can log in for net banking anytime.
To set it, login after registration, then you MPIN Set You will get the option to do –
As soon as you click on Next, you will get the last time OTP verification and then your Register with YONO SBI will be completed.