To check your Vijaya Bank Account Balance, it is necessary that your mobile number is linked to your account. Without linking mobile number you will not be able to check balance. So to register your number, first follow the process given below –
Register Your Mobile Number
To register the number with the bank-
|1. Visit your nearest branch.|
|2. Then get the form for register.|
|3. Fill your mobile number in it, submit it with ID proof.|
|4. After which your mobile number will be registered|
To register mobile number from ATM –
|1. Arrive at the nearest ATM first.|
|2. Now swipe your Debit Card.|
|3. Then your ATM PIN cast ||
|4. Now “More OptionClick on|
|5. After that Register Click on|
|6. And then enter your number and add it to the account.|
Vijaya Bank Balance
After which you can know your balance by giving a missed call on the inquiry number given below –
#1 Missed Call Number
- Balance Inquiry 09243210480
- Mini-Statement 1800 103 5535 , 1800 313 8540
- Toll-Free Number 1800 425 9992 , 1800 425 5885 , 1800 425 4066
#2 Mobile Banking
You can check balance by downloading Vijaya Mobile App –
- before Vijaya Bank App Download |
- Now login to your profile.
- After that go to the option of “Balance Inquiry”.
- And now you can see the balance.
#3 USSD Banking
- From your Registered Mobile Number *99*64# Dial |
- After that the option of balance will come in front of you.
- You can check the balance by clicking on it.
#4 ATM Banking
Following is the process to check balance from ATM-
- First of all go to the nearest ATM.
- Then swipe your card.
- And select the option of ‘Balance Inquiry’.
- Enter your 4 digit PIN. And
- After that the balance will be in front of you.
To contact customer care you can call any of the following numbers –