Now you do not need to go anywhere to check bank balance – now just by giving a missed call Check bank balance sitting at home.
Check Union Bank Balance
If your account is in Union Bank of India, then you can check your account balance by just giving a missed call with the help of the number given below –
#1 Missed Call Number
Give a missed call to the toll free number given below from the registered mobile number linked to your account –
#2 SMS Banking
To check balance, by typing the message given below from the registered mobile number 09223008486 send to –
- Type for Primary Account UBAL
- Type for Other Account UBAL
- Type for Main Account UMNS
- Type for Other Account UMNS
#3 ATM Banking
To check account balance from ATM –
- Swipe your card first.
- Then enter 4 digit PIN.
- After that click on “Balance Inquiry”.
- After that you can see your balance.
#4 USSD Banking
To check your Union Bank balance, you can USSD Code You can also take help of –
- from your registered mobile number *99*63# Dial |
- After which you will have all the options to check the balance in front of you.
#5 Register Mobile Number
To check Union Bank balance, it is very important to link your mobile number with your bank account, otherwise you will not be able to do your balance check from mobile. If your mobile number is not linked to your Union Bank Account, then link them first with the methods given below –
- Visit your Union Bank branch.
- Now get the account details update form.
- Fill the correct mobile number and other information. And
- Finally submit it with your ID proof.
- Visit the Union Bank website or U-Mobile App Download |
- Now login with Username and Password.
- After that click on the option of setting. And
- Update your mobile number.
Note: You can ask us any question related to this post or your bank in the Comment Box.