Interesting Post now check any bank balance, With just one click.
How To Check ICICI Bank Balance
To view ICICI Balance & Statement, your mobile number must be registered in your bank account. If your mobile number is not linked with your bank account, then you will not be able to check your bank balance. Therefore, to link the mobile number in ICICI Bank first, follow this process.
#1 Register ICICI Mobile Number
1. By Branch
You can register mobile number by visiting your ICICI branch –
- For this you must have ID & Address Proof.
- You have to fill a form and attach a copy of the document along with it.
- Mobile Number will be registered within few hours of submission.
2. BY ATM
You can also register mobile number in your ICICI Bank from ATM machine –
- First of all swipe your Debit Card at ICICI ATM.
- Now enter the PIN and select Register Mobile Number.
- After that you can register it by entering mobile number.
#2 ICICI Missed Call Number
Give a Missed Call from your Reg Mobile Number to the toll-free number given below –
#3 ICICI SMS Banking
Follow these steps to check balance through SMS Banking –
#4 USSD Mobile Banking
- from your mobile *99*44# Dial.
- After that you will get many options.
- With which you will be able to check your ICICI Bank balance and mini statement.
You can ask us any question related to ICICI Bank or Banking in the Comment Box.
#5 ICICI Bank FAQ
Q. 1 What is the customer care number of ICICI Bank?
Ans: You can call on these three numbers between 9 am to 6 pm –
Q. 2 How do I check my ICICI Credit Card balance?
Ans: You can check ICICI credit card balance by sending SMS –
Q. 3 How can I locate ICICI Branch & ATM near me?
Ans: To find your nearest ICICI branch and ATM –
- First of all ICICI MAP go to
- After that search by entering your location.
- Now you will have all the branches and ATMs in front of you.
Q. 4 How to check bank balance from ATM?
Ans: To check account balance from ATM –
- Arrive at any ATM.
- Swipe your Debit Card.
- Select your account.
- Now select Balance Enquiry.
- At last enter your 4 digit PIN.
- And the balance will be in front of you.