Gautam Adani Biography, Who is, Biography, History, Net Worth, Net Worth, Business, Cast, House, Company (Gautam Adani Biography in Hindi) (Business, Net Worth 2022, Family, House, Company)
Whenever there is talk of business tycoons in our country, apart from Mukesh Ambani, another person’s name comes to the fore. That is Gautam Adani, the founder of Adani Group. He is the same person who got success by working hard instead of cursing his luck. Gautam Adani has not inherited such a huge business empire, but it is the result of his hard work. Even today very few people would know that Gautam Adani, who is called the richest person of the country, once used to work in a diamond company on a nominal salary. But today his business is spread all over the world. Today we will tell you about the journey of his life. How Gautam Adani became a big businessman.
Gautam Adani Biography
|Name||Gautam Shantilal Adani|
|Birth||24 June 1962, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|parent’s name||Shantilal Adani (Father) and Shantaben Adani (Mother)|
|where did you get your education||Seth Chimanlal Nagidas Vidyalaya, Gujarat University|
|Son||Jeet and Karan Adani|
|profession||successful industrialists of india|
|net worth||6.63 lakh crore rupees|
|Prize||Padma Vibhushan (2008) and OBE (2009)|
|education qualification||commerce subject|
gautam adani who are (Gautam Adani Biography in Hindi)
Gautam Adani is the founder of India’s well-known Adani Enterprise Limited and the founder of Adani Group. It is said that, he is always seen giving competition to Mukesh Ambani. Usually, it takes many generations to build the business houses of India. When a business umpire stands up. Gautam Adani has achieved such a position so that his future generation can live life easily. Let us tell you that they handle the business of coal mining, export, electricity and green energy, gas and petroleum etc. in India.
of gautam adani Birth, Family, Wife, Children (Gautam Adani Birth, Family, Wife, Son)
Gautam Adani was born on 24 June 1962 in a middle class Jain family in Ratanpol, Ahmedabad. His father’s name is Shantilal Adani, who was a cloth merchant. His mother’s name is Shantaben. These are seven siblings. Gautam Adani whose wife’s name is Preeti Adani. She is a dentist by profession but is currently taking over as the chairperson of the Adani Foundation. Adani Foundation under the leadership of his wife is looking after works like education, health, livelihood, rural development. She is also working closely with many organizations. At the same time, both sons of Gautam Adani, Karan and Jeet Adani are still pursuing their studies.
Gautam Adani Education
You must be thinking that if there are such big businessmen, then they must have been educated from good schools and colleges. But it is not so, Gautam Adani got his early education from Seth Chimanlal Nagidas School. After this he started his graduation in commerce from Gujarat University. But due to some reason he could not complete his graduation and left his studies in between. After this he came to Mumbai to fix the financial condition of his family. When he reached Mumbai, he had only 100 rupees in his pocket.
The beginning of Gautam Adani’s career (Gautam Adani Career Starting)
- In the year 1980, due to poor financial condition, Gautam Adani’s family settled in Tharad.
- Gautam Adani’s English was very poor, but his friend Malay’s grip in English was very good. Later both became business partners. It was only after this that Gautam Adani’s journey from floor to earth began.
- Gautam Adani, who was interested in business, left his studies in the middle and came to Mumbai in 1978. Where he worked in the Mumbai branch of Mahindra Brothers. Although Gautam Adani was very intelligent and hardworking. Therefore, while working, he started taking good information about all the rules of business and the changing trend of the market. Having a good understanding of the business, he left his job and opened his own diamond brokerage in Zaveri Bazar, the largest jewellery.
- In the business of import export, he tried his coin with Adani in the year 1981. where he was successful. It is said that in this, his elder brother Mansukhbhai Adani had opened a PVC unit in Ahmedabad and called him to manage it. Since then he has fixed his foot in this too.
gautam adani Gautam Adani Business and Companies
- In 1985, he started importing polymers on a small scale. After which he laid the foundation of Adani Exports in 1988 which is today known as Adani Enterprises all over the world. It is the largest export company of India. Which works in the field of Agriculture and Electricity.
- The year 1991 proved to be a golden opportunity for Gautam Adani, the era of globalization. In which he started introducing Metals, Textile and Agriculture products internationally. In the year 1994, when the Gujarat government opened the management of Mundra Port to private companies, Gautam Adani grabbed this opportunity as well.
- In 1995, he opened Adani Ports & SEZ. Which is one of the largest private multi port operator company in the country today. He still has the entire responsibility of Mundra Port handling 210 million tonnes of cargo.
- After this, he started the Adani Power Company in 1996, along with this he entered a new field that is the energy sector. After which today he is running the country’s largest private thermal power plant with a capacity of 4620 MW.
- In the year 2006 to 2012, he expanded the field of electricity generation to other countries after the country.
- In the year 2020, Gautam Adani made a new beginning in the solar energy and green energy sector. They put in around US$6 million in an auction organized by Solar Energy Corporation in May and won the project. With this, he started 8000 MW photovoltaic power project in the field of green energy.
- In the year 2021, Adani also took a 74 percent stake in Mumbai International Airport. After which he became the richest person in the country, leaving behind Mukesh Ambani.
- Even in the year 2022, he remains on the pedestal of the richest businessman of the country, leaving behind Mukesh Ambani.
gautam adani net worth (Gautam Adani Net Worth 2022)
- According to a report in November 2021, Gautam Adani has proved to be the richest person in Asia. A report has claimed that after the end of Reliance Industries’ 2 crore deal, the company’s stock fell, after which Adani Group came at number one.
- Earlier, this information was revealed by the Bloomberg Billionaire Index that Adani’s net worth is US $ 88.8 billion. Which was just $2.2 billion less than Mukesh Ambani.
- According to the data of Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2021, the total assets of Gautam Adani have been recorded as 5 lakh 6 thousand crores. Giving information about his daily earnings in a report, it has been said that, it is about Rs 1002 crores per day.
- Talking about the beginning of the year 2022, in today’s time, the total assets of Gautam Adani have reached 9,010 crores USD. And he has also defeated Mukesh Ambani among the richest businessman of the country.
Gautam Adani Social Work
- Like many billionaires of India, Gautam Adani always actively participates in social work. Due to which their discussion in social work always remains.
- In the year 1996, he opened the Adani Foundation, through which social work was done in many parts of the country. Let us tell you that it is headed by Preeti Adani.
- The Adani Foundation gave the biggest support to the country during the Corona epidemic. Due to which he gave 100 crores to PM Care Fund, 5 crores to Gujarat Government and 1 crore to Maharashtra Relief Fund. So that to help those people who have become completely useless due to this pandemic.
- In the second wave of Corona, when the country was fighting the shortage of oxygen. Then the Adani Group came as a messiah and got it out of its crisis by getting liquid oxygen to the government in the country.
- Along with this, the Adani group also helped those people who did not even have the money to get treatment in this epidemic.
- Ration and food items were delivered to the people through his foundation. So that no one goes hungry.
Thoughts of Gautam Adani (Gautam Adani Quotes)
- Gautam Adani has always said that he does not like politics, so he is not associated with political parties, but still political parties are his friends.
- They say that you are either an introvert or an extrovert. If seen in this way, I am an introvert, he says that he is not a social person because he does not like to go to any party.
- They believe that whatever is the goal of your life, be firm on it, see one day you will see an opportunity at its peak.
- He says that whatever I talk, I do it in a simple way so that the person in front can understand my words. Talking in a competitive way doesn’t make any sense.
- Gautam Adani says that, he always decides his investment policy keeping in the interest of the nation. Which never changes.
- He says that, if you are considering doing business, then keep in mind that, there can be a lot of risk in it. So do business but never be afraid of it.
- The purpose of infrastructure is to build the wealth of the country. Which is part of nation building.
- He said that, I did not complete my studies but I understood enough that, if I want to achieve anything, then now I have to work hard.
Controversies and problems of Gautam Adani (Gautam Adani Controversy)
- When a person climbs the ladder of success, he has to face many difficulties. Due to which he has to face many controversies and problems. One of these disputes became the subject of much discussion in India. The reason for that controversy was his closeness with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Some people believed that Prime Minister Modi is supporting them in whatever work they are doing.
- In Madhya Pradesh too, he was seen embroiled in controversies. The reason for this was his project which is related to diamond mine. In which a war broke out between Gautam Adani and billionaire Anil Agarwal, in which he bid for a diamond project of 59 thousand crores.
- Although Gautam Adani’s business is spread all over the world. Another such dispute came to the fore which is of Queenslang Company of Australia. Where the coal tender costing $ 16.6 billion was passed. For which he took a loan of 1 billion from the Government of Australia. Due to which the project came into controversy. Ecologists in Australia believed that, if this project started, the environment could be at great risk. So it has to be stopped. Its controversy is still going on today. For which Gautam Adani is in the headlines.
Awards and achievements of Gautam Adani (Gautam Adani Award and Achievement)
Gautam remains at the forefront of Adani’s Group Corporate Social work. In such a situation, the Adani Foundation was honored with the 3rd Annual Greentech CSR Award in 2014. After which he did very good work through his foundation.
Ans: Adani Group works in fields like Coal, Power, Logistics, Real Estate, Agro Products, Oil and Gas.
Ans: At present there are three companies of Adani Group. Adani Green Energy, Adani Total and Adani Transmission.
Ans: The net worth of Gautam Adani is US$ 91.5 billion.
Ans: Gautam Adani is currently one of the richest person in the country.
Ans: Gautam Adani has two sons, Karan Adani and Jeet Adani.
Read more –