Bread Ghever: Bread is very beneficial in weight loss. By eating bread in the morning breakfast, the body can get enough energy. By the way, many dishes can be made with the help of bread. This includes toast, sandwiches or rolls. But have you ever tried Bread Ghevar? If not, then today we have brought you the method of making Bread Ghevar. It is easy to make and very tasty to eat. Bread Ghevar can be made with the help of bread, milk, corn flour and dry fruits etc. You can make it on any occasion and serve it in desserts.
Ingredients needed to make Bread Ghevar-
- Bread 5 pieces cut into rounds
- amul milk 350 ml
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- a pinch of cardamom powder
- sugar for 1 cup sugar syrup
- Water for 1 cup syrup
- Saffron threads for some syrup
- Ghee for frying
- for garnishing chironji
- Chironji Badam Cashew
How to make Bread Ghevar? (Bread Ghever Recipe)
- To make Bread Ghevar, first of all, take a glass to cut the bread round.
- Then you cut it with the help of a glass and cut a small round from the lid of the bottle in the middle.
- After this, put milk in a nonstick pan and heat it.
- Then add cardamom and sugar to it and boil it.
- After this, add cornflour in some cold milk and make it like rabri while stirring continuously.
- Then you take the bread and fry it in ghee and make sugar syrup on the other side.
- After this you cook it for about a minute till it boils.
- Then you place the bread in a serving plate and put sugar syrup on top and apply rabri.
- Now your delicious Bread Ghevar is ready.
- Then you serve it garnished with chironji, almonds, cashew nuts and rabri.
Benefits of eating bread
- It is beneficial in controlling blood sugar.
- Keeps the body energetic.
- Maintains heart health.