Biography and Controversy of Karti Chidambaram , Karti Chidambaram Case Details (INX Media) in Hindi
P. Chidambaram’s son Karti P. Chidambaram has been caught by the CBI at the Chennai airport on February 28 itself, according to CBI sources, this scam was done during the time of the Congress government. The CBI has found in its report that the amount of this scam is about 305 crores.
Biography of Karti Chidambaram
Karti P. Chidambaram had violated the rules to get the approval of FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) in this scam, at the same time his father was the Finance Minister of India. Not only this, there are allegations against Karti that he had carried out this scam by taking wrong advantage of his father’s position.
According to CBI sources, the name of Karti Chidambaram’s company is INX Media, for which an approval of Rs 305 crore was received. In which P. Chidambaram had misused his position.
Who is Karti Chidambaram
Karti P. Chidambaram has been working as a good member of India’s well-known party Indian National Congress, it is said that he started politics long back. Apart from politics, Karti is also a good businessman, not only this, he has also studied law i.e. advocacy and also practices. Despite being associated with the Congress for many years, he got his real identity when he was appointed as a member in the Lok Sabha. He got this opportunity to become an active member of Lok Sabha in 2014 from Sivaganga constituency.
Karti Chidambaram had also invested in ASC (Advantage Strategic Consultancy), Vasan Health Care Group, Aircel Company and other companies to increase his business. He is known more in the business field than in political matters.
There have also been allegations against Karti Chidambaram of helping companies in his city illegally. Not only this, his name has also come up many times in the case of tax evasion, in which he has misused his political position. According to sources, Karti Chidambaram has helped many companies financially and legally in an unconstitutional way.
Karti Chidambaram birth, education and family
Karti Chidambaram, who has completed his 46 years, was born in Sivaganga Tamil Nadu state, his date of birth is 16 November 1971. Karti also started his political journey from Sivaganga Tamil Nadu.
He did his low level education from Don Bosco School from Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu. After this, Karti Chidambaram did BBA from Taxes University Austin in 1993. He did and studied law from the University of Cambridge in 1995.
of Karti Chidambaram family
Karti Chidambaram’s father’s name is P. Chidambaram, born in a Brahmin family. Karti Chidambaram’s mother’s name is Nalini Chidambaram. His wife is Srinidhi and both of them also have a daughter named Aditi Nalini Chidambaram.
Karti Chidambaram scam full information
- Earlier in the year 2012 A.S.C. In association with the company, money was transacted illegally. Because of which Karti Chidambaram was accused of misusing his position for the first time.
- His image deteriorated and in 2014, Karti Chidambaram leaked personal information of his party Tamil Nadu Congress. Due to which the Congress took action against him and expelled him from the party.
- Karti had illegally financed the foreign investment policy of Vasan Health Care Group, for this he got the money given to Sequoia Capital India to Vasan Health Care Group.
- In the year 2015, once again the ED (Enforcement Directorate) ie Enforcement Directorate had given him a legal notice for helping another company by breaking the law. The name of the company which was helped by Karti is Aircel Maxis.
- At the end of 2015, the ED and the IT department again accused Karti Chidambaram of manipulating money transactions in association with Aircel. After that, the ED and the IT Department had filed a case against Karti Chidambaram for playing with the law and making money transactions. Earlier too, The Indian Express had also accused Chidambaram of getting political help by taking bribe from Spoiling International.
- In 2016, a case was filed against Karti Chidambaram for aiding and relating to Pioneer Company, which was a case of facilitating international rigging. Apart from this, there were also allegations of tax evasion and investing money in haven countries.
- On 16 May 2017, India’s premier investigative agency, the CBI, had also filed a case against him making serious allegations of corruption, which was being investigated continuously.
- More recently, on 28 February 2018, while returning from the United Kingdom, the CBI arrested Karti Chidambaram at the Chennai airport as he was accused of scamming Rs 305 crore through foreign direct investment.
Karti Chidambaram net worth (Kirti Chidambarm net worth)
In 2014, Karti Chidambaram was claimed to have assets worth 59 crores. But it cannot be claimed that it is 100% true.