How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Account? How to change mobile number in Axis Bank Account ,
About Kotak Mahindra Bank :- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It provides banking products and financial services to corporate and retail clients in the areas of Personal Finance, Investment Banking, Life Insurance and Wealth Management. It is the third largest private sector bank in India by assets and market capitalization as of November 2021. As of February 2021, the bank has 1600 branches and 2519 ATMs.
In 1985, Uday Kotak founded Kotak Capital Management Finance as an investment and financial services company, with a loan of ₹30 lakh from family and friends. In 1986, Anand Mahindra and his father Harish Mahindra invested ₹1 lakh in the company and later its name was changed to Kotak Mahindra Finance. The company was initially engaged in Bill Discounting and Lease and Hire Purchase activities.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India. With this, it became the first non-banking financial company in India to be converted into a bank. Kotak Mahindra Finance was renamed as Kotak Mahindra Bank. At that time, Uday Kotak held 56% stake in the company while Anand Mahindra held 5%.
Axis Bank is a trusted bank in India. Day by day Axis Bank is giving many online services to its customers, so that people can manage their account from anywhere. One such service that Axis Bank is providing is to change your mobile number through online mode. Today, through this post of ours, we will tell you how you can change mobile number in Axis Bank?
What are the benefits of updating mobile number in Axis Bank account?
What are the benefits of updating mobile number in Axis Bank Account ? , If your Axis Bank mobile number is linked to your account, then you can take advantage of many facilities provided by the bank, such as you can get SMS alerts by the bank, you can check your account balance, you can access internet and mobile You can register in Banking and manage your account from anywhere.
How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Account?
- With the help of internet banking,
- By going to the ATM
- go to the bank branch,
1. Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Account with the help of Internet Banking –
Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Account with the help of Internet Banking :-
- First of all go to Axis Bank Internet Banking Login Portal – Click Here
- Log in to Internet Banking by entering your Log In Details.
- now Update Personal details Click on
- now Contact number Click on the option of
- Now by entering your new mobile number Update Click on button
- Now one on your mobile number OTP Will come put it in the given box.
- Now once again click on Update Mobile Number to change your mobile number in Axis Bank.
2. Change mobile number in Axis Bank account by going to ATM –
Change mobile number in Axis Bank account by visiting ATM :- Through Registered Mobile Number in Axis Bank, you can change your mobile number by going to any ATM of Axis Bank. The procedure to change it is as follows:-
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM.
- Put your ATM card in the machine and enter the PIN.
- Now from the list of menu option Registration Click on option
- now Change Mobile Number Click on the option of
- Now a message will appear in the screen which says – A/C no. XXXXXXX is registered with mobile number 9812345678 do you want to update ?
- now on screen Update Click on Option.
- Now enter your new mobile number and Confirm Press the button
- Now on the next screen once again enter your new mobile so that it can confirm and after that click on Update option.
3. Change mobile number in Axis Bank account by visiting Axis Bank branch –
Change mobile number in Axis Bank account by visiting Axis Bank branch :- There is a very old way to update mobile number in Axis Bank. today also People in the village use this method to update their mobile number :-
- Visit Axis Bank branch and ask bank official for KYC Update form.
- Enter all the details in that form and don’t forget to enter your new mobile number.
- Also enter your personal details in the form such as account number and then put your signature on it.
- After filling the form submit it to the bank official. Your mobile number bank will be updated within 3 days.
if you have this How to change mobile number in Axis Bank Account ? in Hindi If you liked the information or got to learn something, then please share this post on Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media Sites.