Atal Pension Yojana : Atal Pension Yojana is a pension scheme run by the Government of India. Whose focus is mainly on the people living in the unorganized areas. Beneficiaries under APY (Atal Pension Yojana) who are registered in APY (Atal Pension Yojana) are fully guaranteed to get monthly pension from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000.
APY (Atal Pension Yojana) under National Pension Scheme (NSP) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is administered through
After all, why only APY (Atal Pension Yojana)?
As long as the body has the ability to work, then easily a person takes care of himself and his family, but what about when he gets old and the body does not have the ability to work?
In such a situation, who will provide help, this fear is in the mind of almost everyone and for the solution of this, pension facility is available after retirement. Which mentally pays a certain amount of money. So that the person is dependent on himself, even if he retires.
Under APY (Atal Pension Yojana), people give a certain amount of money monthly. Which is very useful to them at the time of their old age. It never happens that if one of the couples has subscribed to APY (Atal Pension Yojana) then the other cannot. Both husband and wife can join this and can avail pension of about ₹ 10000 per month.
Some important things to know about APY (Atal Pension Yojana):-
APY (Atal Pension Yojana) is one such investment destination where there is no margin of loss. Whether the beneficiary is alive or not.
Yes you read that right. If the registered person is making monthly grant from time to time. And if he just dies for some reason, then his money doesn’t get lost. But his wife or nominee gets the benefit.
Through this article, we tell you the things related to APY (Atal Pension Yojana) correctly and accurately. So read this article till the end.
When and how was the Atal Pension Yojana started?
Atal Pension Yojana has been started by the Central Government of India. This scheme has started in June 2015. Since then till date crores of countrymen have joined this scheme and lakhs of people have benefited from it.
You can choose the slab of pension as per your convenience.
Will everyone get the benefit of APY (Atal Pension Yojana)?
Whenever there is talk of pension, it will often come in the mind of people that the person entitled to pension is or was employed in government or private company.
So let us tell you that there is no such thing in APY (Atal Pension Yojana). It does not matter whether you are in the private sector or in the government sector, just being an Indian is enough.
Yes if you have Indian citizenship. So you can easily secure your old age by subscribing to APY (Atal Pension Yojana).
For this, individuals have to take subscription for themselves through banks or insurance companies. Some of the main things related to Atal Pension Yojana are as follows.
- The age of the subscriber or the person who wants to join APY (Atal Pension Yojana) should be 18 to 60 years.
- He must have a savings bank account or post office or budget bank.
What is required for APY (Atal Pension Yojana):-
For APY (Atal Pension Yojana), it is necessary that you have to keep the account updated from time to time, for that it is necessary to give your mobile and Aadhaar number. However, Aadhaar number is not required for enrollment.
To avail the benefits of APY (Atal Pension Yojana), you have to invest in it for at least 20 years. After that you will get the benefit of it. If you join APY (Atal Pension Yojana) between 18 to 40 years then you will get its benefit.
Documents required for registration of APY (Atal Pension Yojana):-
- Application Form / Application Paper of APY
- consent for auto debit facility
- id proof
- Aadhar Number (Optional)
Know what is the benefits of APY (Atal Pension Yojana):-
- If a person has been registered in APY (Atal Pension Yojana) and suddenly dies, then his money does not sink.
- His money is mentally given to his wife or to his nominee in the absence of a wife.
- APY (Atal Pension Yojana) has to deposit less money mentally, but when the pension is received, the government also gives a grant in it.
Do you also want to take advantage of Atal Pension Yojana, let’s know in detail-
If you also want to take advantage of APY (Atal Pension Yojana), then for this you will have to first subscribe to APY (Atal Pension Yojana) by any insurance company of any bank. After that you have to pay the monthly premium as per your age. By investing only 20 years, you can get a good pension. Different premiums have been fixed for people in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
Some important things related to APY (Atal Pension Yojana):-
- Post office or bank wherever you have your savings account. So from there you contact and if you do not have any savings account then you open a new savings account.
- By providing the bank account number through the post office or bank, then fill the registration form on APY (Atal Pension Yojana) with the help of the employees working in the bank.
- Only one APY (Atal Pension Yojana) account can be opened with an individual.
- If a citizen opens APY (Atal Pension Yojana) account at the age of 18 years, then he will get ₹ 5000 monthly pension till the age of 60 years. All he has to do is deposit ₹210 every month.
- Thus this scheme proves to be a very beneficial scheme.
- It is very important to ensure to keep the required amount in your savings account, bank account or post office savings account to decide the transfer of contribution mentally or quarterly or half yearly.
- Providing Aadhar Number or Mobile Number is not mandatory but it is necessary to provide to facilitate communication regarding contribution.
Through this article, we have provided you important information related to APY (Atal Pension Yojana).
Through this article, we have told the exact and correct things related to APY (Atal Pension Yojana). If a question arises in your mind from the above-mentioned things, then definitely ask us as well as definitely reach it to your friends and relatives.
Read profitable posts:
- PM Awas Yojana: Government made a big announcement regarding PM Awas Yojana! will affect all
- Khadya Suraksha Form 2022 : Rajasthan Food Security Scheme 2022 last date extended
- PM Gramin Awas Yojana New Registration : New applications started in housing scheme
- Ration Card Portability: This scheme is implemented across the country for the poor, finally this state connected
- What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and its benefits?
- How to see the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- USA: More buyers opt for adjustable-rate mortgages as rates rise