All of you must have heard about Android, but do you know that Android Kya Hai (What is Android in Hindi) and Android Meaning in Hindi Let us tell you that, Android Operating System (OS) is a mobile operating system that was developed by Google mainly for use with touchscreen devices, cell phones and tablets etc.
At present, most of the mobile users in India are of Android. You might also be using Android Phone, but have you ever wondered what is the Hindi meaning of Android, what is the meaning of Android and who made Android? Android has made a significant difference in the whole world by improving itself in a very short time. Mobile The platform has been created and as a result of this, when we go to buy mobiles, we prefer to buy Android phones only.
Nowadays Android Phone is available in all the homes of India but there are very few people who would know the true meaning of Android. Therefore, through this article Android in Hindi, we are going to tell you in full detail about all the important information like Android Kya Hota Hai and Android Ka Matlab Kya Hota Hai and Android Ki Khoj Kisne Ki etc. Just read the article completely.
What is Android
Android any application or mobile Software no but it’s a Operating System Which makes the system work properly. It is based on Linux Kernal. Linux It is also an operating system that is used on server computers and desktops. computer is used in.
It was designed to run smoothly all the applications and functions of the mobile phone. Meaning whatever features you want in your phone like- E-mailThe operating system itself does the work of sending or receiving text messages, making calls, etc.
Android Meaning in Hindi
- human-like machines (robots)
- A mobile operating system developed by Google
What is Android, or talking about Android Ke Earth, it means only an operating system running in a mobile phone. Android OS is divided into different versions according to its convenience, operation and stability, such as Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat etc.
Android Ka Itihas
Android Inc. Or the Android Operating System was created by Andy Rubin and Rich Miner, residents of the United States, which was developed in 2005. Google had bought. Andy was made chief executive of Android development. When Andy left the company in 2013, he was replaced by Sundar Pichai, who lived in India. Chrome Became the head of the OS and he did a good job in this project of Google from his experience.
The purpose of buying Android was that it was an interesting concept, with the help of which to create a powerful free operating system. Google published its first public Android beta version 1.0, on 5 November 2007.
Current Android Version – The latest version of Android OS is 12, which was released in October 2021.
Android Versions and Features In Hindi
Continue reading this article to know the information about Android in Hindi, because which is the current version of Android and the latest Android version name, Android Version List and New Android Version from 2007 till now in detail. Will get
- Android Beta: This was the first Android version launched in 2007.
- Android 1.0: Launched in the year 2008. This Android version was a very popular operating system at that time. Talking about its features, it allows users to download applications in their mobile phones, not only this, it also supports camera, gmail, google calendar, google map, Web browser Supports etc.
- Android 1.1 (2009): This version is known as Petit Four. In this, the facility of saving the attachment with the message became available.
- Android 1.5 Cupcake (2009): With this version, the facility of video recording became available in mobile and with this Internet Copy paste feature is also available.
- Android 1.6 Donut (2009): In this, searching through Voice and fast application open facility was available.
- Android 2.0 clair (2009): In this, the facility of Flash, Zoom In / Out, Color Effect etc. was added while taking photos from the camera.
- Android 2.2 Froyo (2010): in this WiFi Features like Hotspot, Push Notification were available.
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb (2011): It had Table Optimize which is capable of doing many things at once.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (2011): In this, shortcut buttons were available for creating a new folder, power and mobile volume.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (2012): With the help of this, we can turn on and off notifications for the application as per our wish.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat (2013): This happened for the first time in the history of Google when Google along with another brand Nestle launched it with Nexus 5 Smartphone. Many features like Monitoring, Sensor Optimize, Wireless Printing are available in this.
New Android Version (Latest Android Version) List:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop (2014): battery life Improvements, notification facility on home screen
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2015): fingerprint, Full Data BackupSearch facility in the search bar of the application.
- Android 7.0 Nougat (2016): App Shortcut, Night Light feature.
- Android 8.0 Oreo (2017): More Safe and Secure, Smart Text Selection.
- Android 9.0 Pie (2018): Auto Brightness, App Timer.
- Android 10 (2019): Faster Sharing, Depth Focus for Photo.
- Android 11 (2020): It provides powerful device control to the user. Including easy ways to manage conversations, privacy settings, and more.
So friends, this was Android Ki Puri Jankari Hindi Me, which you must have liked. Android mobile has become an important part of our life, in today’s time many people also run their business through Android itself. Many YouTubers are earning money by playing YouTube videos on Android. With the help of Android, we can do all the work from shopping for goods to transferring money in the bank, anytime from anywhere.
In today’s technology-loving world, children also like to study online, in which Android helps them. There are many such examples which have made our lifestyle very easy.
So friends, that’s all in today’s article. If you liked Android Ki Jankari Hindi Me, then don’t forget to share it, thank you! How did you like this article of ours, do tell us in the comment box.