Pears benefits and side effects in hindi All the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes and water-soluble fibers required by the body are found in abundance in pears, so that our health and well-being remains good. Pear protects the body from many types of diseases due to its properties. Pear, almost the size of an apple, is a favorite fruit of the people in the market due to its excellent taste and wonderful nutrients. so the way benefits of eating apple There are many, in the same way pear also has many benefits.
Its biological name is ‘genus Sebi’. You can combine this with the genetics of apples. Its shape is round like an apple and it hangs in the tree like a bell. This fruit is full of medicinal properties. This fruit is also considered a divine gift. Fresh pear juice is very beneficial for the body.
advantages and disadvantages of pear , Pears benefits and side effects ,
Pear is such a fruit which has many benefits, which are as follows –
Pears benefits for health
Some of the health benefits of pears are as follows-
- A pregnant woman becomes immune from many types of diseases by consuming pears. Along with this, due to the folic acid available in pears, the child gets rid of many types of defects at the time of birth.
- Pears contain vitamin C, vitamin K and copper, which protect body cells from disease-causing germs.
- High amount of fiber is found in pear, which reduces the amount of cholesterol in the body and also prevents heart attack. If you consume pear regularly, it reduces the risk of heart attack by at least 50 percent.
- Due to the high fiber in pear, it removes carcinogenic elements from the cells and also gives relief from colon cancer. Consuming one pear every day after menstruation stops, it protects women from breast cancer.
- Compared to other fruits, pear does not cause allergies. It is one of those fruits that can be given to newborns as well.
- Despite being mildly sweet, the glycerin index present in this fruit reduces the sugar level in the blood and protects the body from diabetes. home remedies for diabetes This is a good option for.
- It also strengthens the body’s immune system and protects it from many diseases.
- It also protects against osteoporosis. Weakening of bones is common in today’s food and drink environment. People eat calcium tablets to maintain the pH level of the body, but pear can remove this deficiency by its regular intake.
- Pear contains high amount of sugar due to which you cannot feel weakness. It also dissolves quickly in the body and provides energy.
- Pears can also be fed to diseased children. Being low acidic there can be no problem in their digestion. Keep in mind that peel it cleanly and feed it to the children.
- Regular consumption of pears can prevent problems related to gallbladder colitis and arthritis.
- Due to being anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant, blood pressure also remains normal.
- Due to its coolness, pear does not allow fever to grow.
- Children often have shortness of breath in summer, if you make them eat pears regularly, then this problem will not arise.
Pears benefits for skin
- Pear is full of dietary fiber due to which it keeps your skin soft and smooth. Its sugar dissolves quickly with the blood, due to which the layer of the skin does not decay.
- Wrinkles do not even occur due to the use of pears. It is full of Vitamin C. Even if your skin is oily, pear is a panacea for that too. It also works as a natural scrub. You can use this to remove dead skin cells.
- Due to the presence of lactic acid in pear extract, it is considered good for the lips. It is used in many cosmetics.
- If your skin is oily then pears are really beneficial for you. Prepare a paste by mixing fresh cream and honey with a pear. Apply this paste on the face for a week, it will help in removing oil from your skin.
- It also gives moisture to your skin for a long time, due to which your skin will not feel dry.
- It also acts as a natural scrub which makes your skin soft and supple.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of pears act as a beauty remedy. There is no allergy to the consumption of pear, so it is very beneficial for both the skin and the baby.
Benefits of Pears for hair
- Pear has the ability to make hair healthy and nutritious. Pears, especially when ripe, contain a natural sugar alcohol called ‘sorbitol’ or ‘glucitol’, which penetrates the hair roots and nourishes the scalp, keeping the hair moisturised.
- It also reduces the dryness of the hair due to the moisture content of the hair. Due to Vitamin C, the hair gets conditioned naturally. Along with this, it also helps in keeping the hair cells healthy.
- Pears should also be consumed regularly for frizzy hair. It is useful in destroying those tangles. Thereby making your frizzy hair easily manageable.
- If you are troubled by your dull and lifeless hair, then you have to prepare a natural pack for hair by mixing the extract of a fresh pear, vinegar and 2 teaspoons of water. It can revive your dull hair and bring back the lost shine of your hair.
- Pear is very good for the maintenance of curls and color of your hair, for this you will need this pack, first peel the pear and break it properly, mix soybean oil in it and make a paste. Apply it on your hair and wash it with shampoo after a few hours. The difference will be easily visible.
Pears Juice benefits
- Pear juice is full of natural and quick energy, as it contains high fructose and glucose content.
- Pear juice has a cooling effect on the body, which gives relief in fever.
- Drinking pear juice regularly is very helpful for a person suffering from cold as it gives relief from cold. So Home remedies for cold and sore throatand Good option for.
- Drinking pear juice in the morning and at night during summer has a cooling effect on the body, which does not cause throat problems.
- Drinking warm or lukewarm pear juice mixed with raw honey provides relief from throat as well as vocal cord problems.
- Consuming pear regularly on a daily basis maintains the movement of the intestines.
Pears side effects
Consuming too much of anything can be very harmful for you and your body. This can cause unexpected side effects on your body. Eating pear fruit in excess of the required amount can cause many problems. As pear fruit is loaded with vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, phytochemicals, dietary fiber etc., excess amount of each can accordingly lead to variety of diseases. This can also cause stomach problems due to which you may feel unwell.
How to select and store Pears
- Fresh pears are easily available in the shops. While the Bartlett variety is a dominant variety during the summer, Comis, Seacal, etc. are the main fall season pear varieties. Asian pears are generally ready for harvest by August, and are made available in stores by September.
- Choose fresh, bright, firm-textured fruits with good flavor. Avoid fruits that have pressure marks on their surface, as they reveal the underlying mottled pulp. Some fruits, especially Asian varieties, may have rusty spots on their skin.
- Keep the underripe pear in a basket with separate chambers at room temperature, or wrap it in paper to ripen, as you do for papayas. When gentle pressure is produced in it, then this fruit is ripe. And in this way it becomes ready to eat. Properties and benefits of papaya read here.
- Consume fresh pears to get maximum nutritional benefits. Otherwise keep them in the refrigerator where they will stay fresh for a few days.
Pears nutrition facts
|no, m,||names of nutrients||Quantity ,Gram,||Quantity ,|
|7.||Vitamin A||23 IU||1%|
|8.||vitamin C||4.2 mg||7%|
|9.||vitamin e||0.12 mg||1%|
Pears related facts
- It was brought to North America for the first time in 1620.
- Pear is available in about 3000 varieties around the world.
- It is called “Li” by the Chinese as a symbol of immortality.
- It is also known by a nickname “butter fruit” because of its richness and creamy texture.
- Musical instruments, wooden figurines, wooden kitchen utensils and some furniture are made using pear wood.
- In ancient Greece, it was used as a natural remedy against nausea.
- China is the major producer of pears annually, China produces about 1,50,00,000 tonnes of pears annually.
Pears species names
There are different types of pear species, which are as follows –
- Red Anjou
- Green Anjou
- Red Bartlett etc.
How many Pears should you eat a day?
By consuming one pear in a day, all its essential nutrients reach the human body in sufficient quantity. However, it can be eaten more than once according to the choice and energy requirements of the body.